Transformers Legacy toyline

Dake

Citizen
It's not like these are new runs though right? They're just trying to get rid of them. So instead of shelf warming individually, they do so in pairs.

Christmas is coming, they'll sell.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Might be an easy way to get the Year 1 stunticons if you missed out, but yeah, probably not going to get anyone who's been collecting's attention.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
One or two figures I skipped that I might pick up if the two-packs get marked down. Could always dump the spare figure in a Toys for Tots bin or something. But I wouldn't shed any tears over missing these.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
One or two figures I skipped that I might pick up if the two-packs get marked down. Could always dump the spare figure in a Toys for Tots bin or something. But I wouldn't shed any tears over missing these.
On that note, I was going to mention that last year, Walmart was rather aggressive in clearing out those sales specials. The DC Superheroes pack started at $20 and plummeted to $5 within a week and a half.

About the only sets I might consider at full price are Knockout/WildRider and Skullgrin/Dead End. Pointblank/Crankcase is possible too. But the mixes for Studio Series, generally, don’t work for me. If only they had bundled BBM Ratchet and Perceptor together…

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
We still have drop boxes around here (confirmed last night), but I'm sure that varies a lot from region to region.
This link might be helpful for finding drop-off locations:

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
We still have drop boxes around here (confirmed last night), but I'm sure that varies a lot from region to region.
This link might be helpful for finding drop-off locations:
I know the site well. It's pretty awful to navigate for local regions.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-64 Tigerhawk (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-63 Optimus Prime Animated (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-62 Thundertron (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-61 Tasmania Kid (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-60 Megatron (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Transformers Legacy United TL-59 Boulder Crash (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Tigerhawk is just so weirdly brown.

I expect in the future Takara will do a more show faithful deco of the toy and by then we might have some of the TM verisons of the characters, I would be down for a modern verison of TM Rattrap that looks like how he appears in the show

MrBlud

Citizen
I figure him and TMII Megatron are going to get the Premium treatment so I’ll get that version.

Top Bottom