Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Anyone think we may get a 40th anniversary release of Armada Unicron? (Platinum Edition version) This time with green leds behind his green transparent eyes?
I'm surprised it haven't been OSKO'd as a cheap alternative to the Haslab version.

Doghouse Reilly

Citizen
Anyone think we may get a 40th anniversary release of Armada Unicron? (Platinum Edition version) This time with green leds behind his green transparent eyes?
I'd think a new Titan Class Armada Unicron would be more likely than a re-release of an old mold at this point. One with a Cybertron Primus remold baked in.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
By now, that Armada Unicron mold has been reused so many times that it's now mush. The last use it got, the Encore green-colored Unicron of Light, can hardly hold itself together. The planet shell halves don't want to stay closed in planet mode, and the shoulders don't want to stay attached to the torso in robot mode.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'd think a new Titan Class Armada Unicron would be more likely than a re-release of an old mold at this point. One with a Cybertron Primus remold baked in.

I bet if they do a titan Unicron, it will be a downsized verison of Haslab Unicron thou it might have some more thoughts into where the panels go

Deathy G1

Citizen
I got my Nacelle today, complete with the mystery white stuff. Honestly not sure what it is, but it came off with a gentle wiping.

It’s kind of interesting that the two Amazon exclusive instances of the Siege Seeker mold are in Magnus colors: Nacelle in Magnus’s cartoon colors and Senator Shockwave in his toy colors.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I think I made the right choice by cancelling
Some on Discord have reported coughing and difficulty breathing after handling their Nacelles before they found the mold on their figures.
Well, as we know now, they were just being dramatic as it was NOT mold or fungus on their Nacelles but in fact, dried lubricant.

On a positive note though, he is such a wonderful figure!

Dake

Citizen
I mean - do we know for a fact one way or the other? Not that people don't overreact to things of course (and even if it is mold, I highly doubt it's some deadly contagion), but Willis is also just one guy. I can't believe no one has put a sample under a microscope! :D

Dake

Citizen
Ah I missed that. So the stringy white puffs are really just oil residue? Fascinating.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, Nova Prime arrived from Amazon today. Didn't fiddle about with him much, but I can confirm he doesn't share Nacelle's condition. Which is good, even if it is a minor inconvenience.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Amazon told me I'll get Nova Prime tomorrow, the mold or oil stuff hasn't crossed my mind but I'll be sure to check (it's kind of inconvenient too, I was saving up gift cards to get some money off him and now he's shipping a month early, oh well).

Also can't find the Deals thread so I'll mention it here, Target is doing 15% off select Transformer toys this week so a $34.99 Voyager is down to $29.74, asked my brother to pick up Leo Prime for me since I haven't got him yet and he got me Nemesis Leo Prime, well I appreciate he got me anything and I love his colors I'll be using him as Dark Amber Leo Prime.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Speaking of purchases, did anyone else preorder Devcon solo from BBTS? My solo preorder for his wavemate Axlegrease has reached me, but not Devcon himself. Given I just got notified about my preorders for the next wave, I'm starting to wonder if I should reach out.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Speaking of purchases, did anyone else preorder Devcon solo from BBTS? My solo preorder for his wavemate Axlegrease has reached me, but not Devcon himself. Given I just got notified about my preorders for the next wave, I'm starting to wonder if I should reach out.
I’d give them a little time. Unless you ordered a case or set, BBTS is probably filling single figure preorders from the solid cases Hasbro ships out.
Since Devcon seemed to be a popular choice in that assortment, BBTS might just be waiting on a shipment of Devcon cases before getting to yours.

Top Bottom