Transformers Legacy toyline

Lobjob

Citizen
Like, I just doubled down (tripled down?) on the seige/earthrise mold as my forever coveted Powered Convoy, I mean SG Magnus is on his way. I was really debating spending stupid ammounts of money to get the dna upgrade kits for the versions I own, but if they can make a SS Magnus that looks as good as SS Hotrod, I might just have to skip those upgrades and go for it.

Between seige, cybertron optimus and sg magnus i still don't have an "Earth" mode Ultra Magnus...

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
The Legacy reveals are..well we kind of figured that out with the line art Hasbro showed a bit back. I DO think Armada Prime will be a nice entry, though. Skipped the Ark and Nemesis has even less interest to me, even if it ended up with a Purple Griffin mode.

Curious on Buzzworthy, though. For all the salt thrown that way, it HAS gotten us some nifty alternative versions of molds out there. Selects could also be interesting with one of the price points likely pointing to another Titan. Maybe we’ll FINALLY get the Omega Sentinel?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Like, I just doubled down (tripled down?) on the seige/earthrise mold as my forever coveted Powered Convoy, I mean SG Magnus is on his way. I was really debating spending stupid ammounts of money to get the dna upgrade kits for the versions I own, but if they can make a SS Magnus that looks as good as SS Hotrod, I might just have to skip those upgrades and go for it.

Between seige, cybertron optimus and sg magnus i still don't have an "Earth" mode Ultra Magnus...
I myself already have:
  • Siege Ultra Magnus
  • Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime
  • Kingdom Ultra Magnus
  • Tenseg Base Optimus Prime
  • SG Ultra Magnus
  • And a second SG Ultra Magnus, whose trailer I gave to Tenseg Base Optimus to make a Super Mode version of G1 Optimus (using the Delta Magnus head), while the now standalone blue cab is used as Magna Convoy.

Lobjob

Citizen
I debated getting that Optimus, but busted out Cybertron or Galaxy Upgrade Prime to help talk me off that ledge.

How does Tenseg look in that power armor?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
How does Tenseg look in that power armor?
Very good. His colors are such a close match for the armor that he just blends right into its color scheme. You'd never notice it was Optimus wearing the armor unless you looked really close up. The armor just fits him like a glove.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I've got Siege, Kingdom, and SG Ultra Magnus. Even if the new Studio Series Ultra Magnus is spectacular, I just don't see me buying another one.

Nemesis has been rumored for a while now. I'm excited to see how that turns out.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Good news! Minerva apears to be finally showing up at Walgreens stores in the US! Multiple sightings by TFW2005 users.
Of course, I go to one every week while my niece is in gymnastics and the week that Minerva's found all over and gym's cancelled cause of this darn arctic blast of cold.

Hope she's still there in a week, and strangely there's nothing on their site for her.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Legacy Skyquake (Comparison).png

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Honestly the only issue I have with it is the original had the look of a plus-sized seeker thanks to that canopy, and the new one loses that.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I haven't been able to get most of the recent Ultra Magnuses, but passed on Kingdom because honestly, that alt mode just kills it for me.

Hopefully this new one manages to nail both parts. Be sad if there's not an inner-robot, but I'll live.

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
Watching the transformation sequence on Skyquake almost looks like you could rotate the torso to use the jet canopy chest instead.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I'm in for Armada Prime. I'll also get the titan, but how cool would it be if the Nemesis' bot mode is Tidal Wave?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In glad Hasbro learnt their lesson from the dismal Notroplex and has gone back to more popular and well-known Titans, like the Nemesis. Keep it up Hasbro!

Top Bottom