Transformers Legacy toyline

Shadewing

Citizen
Is that an Earthspark Optimus? Or just Random new mold?

Too bad the legs dont have the cab in front, then it could be Combat Hero Optimus Prime...

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That looks different, thou its not screaming buy me, to me at least, still, its definely a new mold from what I can tell, but I could be wrong.:confused:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Has Minerva started showing up yet?

She was briefly on Hasbro Pulse as a premium exclusive, but already sold out. There may or may not be more available on Pulse later, but the listing does confirm its a Walgreens exclusive, so maybe keep an eye on Walgreens.com?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Speaking of upgrade kits, if there was an actual Headmaster available for Minerva, I would probably have pre-ordered her. As it is, it's just a pale imitation of the original toy and not worth my time or money.

There was a Minerva Headmaster, available with Legends God Ginrai I think. Whether the new Minerva could be semi-easily modded to fit a Headmaster is perhaps a question for someone who has her?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Christmas Prime is stupid in the best way and I think I have to have it. It also helps that it actually looks like a really good new Optimus mold and a licensed Volvo to boot.

Hoping it's not too expensive.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
There was a Minerva Headmaster, available with Legends God Ginrai I think. Whether the new Minerva could be semi-easily modded to fit a Headmaster is perhaps a question for someone who has her?

While I don't have the Minerva mold or the Elita verison, I cannot see anyone even attempting to combine the TR Legends Titan Master to the body because the TR bodies have a connector joint and that keeps them in place upon the body and for this to happen, they would need to do a lot of work including getting the head off the actual body and pretty much cut a hole in it and create a 3D printed connection joint that can be held within the body but when things go wrong, the figure value decreases, but that's just my view.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am glad that Christmas Prime is pretty "on brand" for Christmas, unlike the tragic misunderstanding that led to the poorly received Arbor Day Optimus Prime:
20221029_091347.jpg

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Trailer is disappointing. Missed chance for a candy cane combat deck or weaponized mistletoe. Or string christmas lights all over DOTM Prime's ring trailer.

Last edited:

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Someone on TFW Modded Minerva to be a Headmaster.

It bugged me at first but she'll be the Transtector to me, if I even find her, went to my walgreens three times in three weeks and it was the same toys every time, Kingdom Wheeljack and Scorponok and a bunch of Cyber Battalion Shockwaves.

Kup

Citizen
What mold is that? Not a flat nosed Prime so it can’t be too recent. AoE repaint/remold? New?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What mold is that? Not a flat nosed Prime so it can’t be too recent. AoE repaint/remold? New?

WTF2005 says its a retool of ER OP, a major one at that, honestly, I dislike that retool, I mean the ER mold is the best mainline OP in years, well, at least the main robot, trailer is more to be desired in some ways

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Of course, that trailer we'll be recycled for every prime for the next decade at least.

Likely same for the Legacy Prime trailer, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a hop scotch thing, one year ER trailer, the next Legacy until the molds are unusable and they produce a brand new trailer!

Top Bottom