Transformers Legacy toyline

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I went with Nonnef for Lambo spoilers and they are great. Not overly expensive, not packed with extraneous stuff - just reasonably-priced-for-what-they-are add-ons.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, I went with Nonnef for Lambo spoilers and they are great. Not overly expensive, not packed with extraneous stuff - just reasonably-priced-for-what-they-are add-ons.
Non-nef is too expensive for me in Japan. I think they have a dedicated Japanese site, but it's only in Japanese language and the prices are alt the same as ordering it from the (American?) one, minus the lack of availability of some equivalent items.

That's why I wished DNA Design would release a set.

Anyway, Legacy Armada Hotshot looks ok. It seems that he can bend his knees just fine, looking at the designer's pictures?

The lack of minicon isn't great though.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
If they had included the Minicon, he would have to loose something or get bumped up to voyager class, Needlenose, looks like a good example of having his target masters but something has been left out, such as a means to move the jet nose up for robot mode, all the pics I seen, he has his jet nose cone pointing down behind his legs in robot mode!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If they had included the Minicon, he would have to loose something or get bumped up to voyager class, Needlenose, looks like a good example of having his target masters but something has been left out, such as a means to move the jet nose up for robot mode, all the pics I seen, he has his jet nose cone pointing down behind his legs in robot mode!

The jet nose can point up behind his head. They showed it off in the behind the scenes pics.

-ZacWilliam, probably something to do with the secret of that mold they aren't revealing yet, AB8C3600-CBB9-4B96-AE62-E5FECB158EF7.jpeg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Reformatting Galvatron sort of counts too maybe? Personally I think they just ran out of one-episode doodads.
Oh, I guess that's fair. I was thinking more along the lines of stuff like the Optimus rifle, Roller, Bumblebee's gun, stuff like that.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The jet nose can point up behind his head. They showed it off in the behind the scenes pics.

-ZacWilliam, probably something to do with the secret of that mold they aren't revealing yet,

Needlenose is a space robot, and his jet nose is the Terrible Secret of Space.

Ok, new conspiracy theory forming...

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Uhm, we did get four "add-on" sets so far: Centurion Drone, Tricranius, Behold Galvatron, and Red Cog.
View attachment 10090View attachment 10091View attachment 10093View attachment 10094View attachment 10095View attachment 10092
Okay, I'll give you Centurion (which I mentioned) and Red Cog, who I forgot about, since they come with the kind of stuff I'd expect from third-party enhancement kits and the like.

But Galvatron's only extras are mini ships, which -- I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't keep heavy track of 3P stuff -- isn't something I'd expect to come with that sort of thing, while Tricranius is a bunch of effects parts, which... I mean, maybe? Kinda? But not really?

Not trying to move the goalposts, but what I was getting at was that, at least to me, it felt like Hasbro was tapping into that 3P niche themselves with the first one, but less so after that (at least until Red Cog, who, again, I forgot about. Blame Target dropping the ball in Canada, maybe?).

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Coupon must have expired, dang.
But it's still worth keeping an eye out, Galvatron feels like a prime suspect for greater discounts this holiday season (I got Siege Shockwave for about $30 in a similar situation)

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Coupon must have expired, dang.
But it's still worth keeping an eye out, Galvatron feels like a prime suspect for greater discounts this holiday season (I got Siege Shockwave for about $30 in a similar situation)

Yeah, he seems to be clogging up the shelves in my area. I think everyone who wanted a Galvatron around me already has one at this point.

Top Bottom