Transformers: EarthSpark

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I guess it depends entirely on why they were fighting in the first place. If they were trying to overthrow a tyranical government, then soundwave could conceivably only be in it for the revolution.

Considering how he was engineering a prison break: it kinda seems like he's a cause loyalist in this one.

Dvandom

Citizen
TFJLAcover.JPG

---Dave

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I kind of feel like I should buy at least 1 of these purely for the novelty of a transforming finger puppet.

Dvandom

Citizen
In short, Bumblebee looks least bad in robot mode (as you can see above), but Megatron looks like Donnie from Super Wings has a cranky uncle in vehicle mode (which may be a plus or a minus to you).

---Dave

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In short, Bumblebee looks least bad in robot mode (as you can see above), but Megatron looks like Donnie from Super Wings has a cranky uncle in vehicle mode (which may be a plus or a minus to you).

---Dave

Megatron is probably the most interesting of the group. I like the Animated-inspired elements.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Glad I'm not the only person that saw that. :)

Alright... I mean, I don't WANT to wait till march, but I guess I will.

Edit: and if they ever release a tarantulas earthspark toy (or... you know, whomever this bot is.) I'll gladly purchase it. Too much love in my heart for the the beasts.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...if they ever release a tarantulas earthspark toy (or... you know, whomever this bot is.) I'll gladly purchase it. Too much love in my heart for the the beasts.

TM Tarrantulas.gif

Link to geo-blocked video.
Already posted a (hopefully globally viewable) link above:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/transformers-earthspark.674/post-69444

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
What geo-blocked video? I was linking to Den of Geek's article that revealed the voice actors.

You know what they say about people who make assumptions.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
What geo-blocked video?

The main part of the article you linked to was in relation to the geo-blocked trailer video embedded in it, which had already been linked to previously here (albeit in a more globally accessible format).

Screenshot_20230203-060818.jpg

Personally, if I was going to post info like that, I would have provided the voice cast into first (via a quote from the article), followed by the source link, which would avoid putting the cart before the horse, so to speak.

Regardless, thanks for the voice actor information.

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The wife and I finally picked up Paramount+ to watch some other series. Took advantage of it to watch Earthspark over the weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed the series! I love the characters and the story line. It is definitely aimed at the younger audience (as it should be) but still entertaining enough for us older TF fans. Looking forward to season 2.

Skywarp and Novastorm are awesome!!

Top Bottom