Transformers: EarthSpark

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nope, You broke it. Robotnik is his given name. Eggman is the insult name Sonic gives him that sticks.

To the first generation of (English speaking) fans, it's "Robotnik". The Japanese version used "Eggman", which is why, it was retconned as an "insult", if I remember rightly.

Shadewing

Citizen
That happened to come about during the Adventure games, before then, Eggman was the name used by Japan, while he was called Robotnik in western media!

To the first generation of (English speaking) fans, it's "Robotnik". The Japanese version used "Eggman", which is why, it was retconned as an "insult", if I remember rightly.

Yes, I am well aware; but for modern game continuity (and the Movies); His family name is Robotnik, and Eggman is the insulting nickname that stuck. This is like someone talking about the Sunbow cartoon and you 'actually'ing and telling them how it 'really' happened in the Marvel Comics. Both are true, but only one is true for the scene I'd like to see.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Specifically, Sonic Adventure established Eggman as a nickname in English, and either that game or Sonic Adventure 2 established Robotnik as his family name in Japanese.

NovaSaber

Citizen
More Earthspark toys, including Thrash.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, looking at the other link with the promo shots, I agree. I was just curious since Bumblebee has more or less hs Cyberverse look but a new toy; so wasn't sure if they did the same here.

Honestly, was hoping for a Shockwave that actually turns into something again, and not just him crabwalking.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I wonder if this is indicative of Shockwave being more minor in Earthspark, similar to how Cyberverse Blurr didn't rate a new mold.

blueskyscribe

Citizen
Earthspark will premiere in the UK on November 5th on Nickelodeon. >>link<<

And if you live somewhere else and have Nickelodeon, check their TV schedule. In the US it premieres on November 10th.

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
For Americans, Comcast and Fios show the first 2 eps airing on Nick this Friday the 11th. I wonder if those will be the only ones, a hook to get more customers for Paramount Plus.

Top Bottom