Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
This is looking very promising! I took the plunge on the other TF/GI Joe crossovers, so I will definitely try to pick this up, too. I love that they're including Zartan and Zarana to round out the set.

Blot

Citizen
Preorders are open today, set is $100... which is relatively sort of a decent price compared to the prior ones for these since you're getting an extra Joe and MP Ravage included alongside.

Shockwave 75

Citizen
I got the other two, and I've been looking forward to this one.
I had the Thunder Machine when I was a kid, and I absolutely loved it.
I bought the Toyhax upgrade stickers for Megatron, and they make him look so much nicer. I'll bet they'll have something great for this guy too.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Pairing Soundwave with the Dreadnoks strikes me as absolutely hilarious.

Not, like, $100 for a set in a line that doesn't really interest me worth of hilarious, but still worth a laugh.

Blot

Citizen
Even the product description guy is reaching for a reason to explain the team up, and has to settle for
  • G.I. JOE X TRANSFORMERS MASH-UP: Having doubts about new allies, Megatron dispatches Soundwave to spy on the Dreadnoks. His mission: ensure the mercenaries aren’t acting against the interests of Cobra and the Decepticons

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I'm surprised it came in at $100 considering Megatron started out close to that and still is most places. I did see the stream, the humans don't change color, oh, well.

In other news:
"HE'S GOT A KNIFE! Also, a double gatling gun and a huge turbine cannon stuck to his shoulder, but HE'S GOT A KNIFE!"

The knife is for Armada Megatron.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I was looking more closely at it now that I have a better screen, and the Thunder Machine looks like someone took a car, a truck, a jet engine, and a lot of armor and guns and tried to weld them all together badly in a garage.

Then I thought about who and what the Dreadnoks ARE and I realized that may very well be the vehicle's actual origin story.

In other crossover news, while not actually Transformers, if you wanted slime effects for the Ghostbusters ones BBTS put this up today, it looks like it could be useful:

The Phazer

Citizen
I'm surprised it came in at $100 considering Megatron started out close to that and still is most places. I did see the stream, the humans don't change color, oh, well.
Really? Hasbro UK haven't been able to give the things away at 65% discount until the last few weeks when they've finally started to try up.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I wish, I had it in my head that if I could get Megs about $50 and Bee about $30 I'd do it, but at best I've seen 70+.

Dake

Citizen
I was looking more closely at it now that I have a better screen, and the Thunder Machine looks like someone took a car, a truck, a jet engine, and a lot of armor and guns and tried to weld them all together badly in a garage.

Then I thought about who and what the Dreadnoks ARE and I realized that may very well be the vehicle's actual origin story.
That is exactly how Thrasher came up with it.

And it was rumored to be inspired at the time by the Mad Max movies (Beyond Thunderdome came out in '85), hence the aesthetic.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I don’t want any of this since the Joe crossovers have been janky at best but I do find the idea of soundwave with a shiv hilarious

TriBlurr

Citizen
Transformers X Stranger Things Collab

Autobot Code Red
rendercombined.jpg

Apparently one was given away at SDCC through a "wheel spin" prize giveaway.

Top Bottom