Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"And in MY day, we didn't HAVE giant robot alien frogs! We just had our home-grown organics, hopping uphill both ways in the snow, getting arrested and thrown in the slammer! Froggie went a courtin', we called it. Still don't know what the charges were..."

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"-and so I thought I'd impress the fembots with doin' a little jig, like this, some fancy footwork, then I realized, Whoops, that wasn't a fart..."
"MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

52970182761_89f330eab6_c.jpg

The saddest part would be if THEY got captured by Springload and he was supposed to be interrogating them. Seven days later Megatron gets the strangest report that the interrogator hasn't learned anything except that he's apparently dead, this is Hell, and Kup is the devil.

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I've never seen that show. It's Seinfeld, right? I don't know any of the characters. I do remember a guy who looked like that from 3rd Rock From the Sun, I don't know who played him.

Edit: I realized that might be taken as sarcasm or a joke given my usual postings, but it wasn't intended as either. I just don't know many TV people and I've seen very few shows. Ironic considering I'm on a message board dedicated to a franchise with at least a dozen TV/Movie/Streams or so, and I haven't watched many of THEM either.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Seinfeld is a bunch of repeated exercises in incredibly painful secondhand embarrassment stapled together masquerading as a TV show.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I thought Seinfeld was fine, I guess?

I got a few laughs when I had to fill in at another Blockbuster near closing sometime in the early/mid-aughts, and they had one of the DVDs running on the store's TVs. Can't say I've watched it since, but I doubt I'd beat someone about the head for suggesting an episode or anything.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My wife and I binged the entire Seinfeld series with my daughter a couple of years back. She was 17 at the time and found it somewhat entertaining. I watched it when it first aired in the late 80's early 90's as well. It is a show that has its moments, but there are many episodes that just haven't aged well.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I watched it when it was airing as it was an era where we had 4 network channels (although we could get 2 of each of them except CBS) and PBS. It was good enough, and I liked it then.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It was a longrunning classic show that only has a handful of episodes anyone really remembers all that well.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Meh, the sitcoms I was raised on were primarily Full House, Family Matters, Home Improvement, and Boy Meets World. A few others too, but those were the main ones.
Add Night Court, Perfect strangers, Cheers, Fresh Prince of Belair, Hanging with Mr Cooper, Martin, Rock, Rosanne, and Step by Step to that list for me.

With reruns of Mama's Family, the Jeffersons, and The Andy Griffth Show.

Last edited:

Top Bottom