Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Saw someone elsewhere come up with the best name for using it as a new "5th turtle" character.

Vincent (Van-Go!)

It's perfectly terrible in just the right ways.

One criticism on the toy itself: I do wish that the front of the van didn't parts-form off to make a shield.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Think I’m going to paint the eyes white and just use the red bandana to represent the Mirage comics. The plain green head lacks visual interest. Not a huge 80’s turtles fan and not motivated enough to make a big project out of it.

That said, i’ll probably bin the weapons and find him some kind of pizza launcher

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'll definitely be getting one. I'd love to get 4, or maybe even 5, but money and space are just too tight. Not sure if I'll default to displaying him as Leo or with the unique head. I'll probably headcannon him as a mimic who carries around all the weapons, but copies the style of the individual turtle who would best handle whatever situation he's in.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Im told Yakface is a reliable Star Wars fig leaker.

image0-37-1.jpg

This gotta be Project Knight.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Worst case scenario, it could end up being a Hasbro release of either that Darth Vader or Millennium Falcon that Takara made on their own some years back, like how Hasbro's Street Fighter collab ended up being just a Hasbro release of Takara's Street Fighter 2-packs.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
If the Star Wars TF is an original Transformers character who turns into a SW Vehicle I'm 100% on board.

If it's a SW Vehicle that turns into a giant robot version of a Str Wars character like the old line I have zero interest just like I did then.

-ZacWilliam, needs a Cybertronian out of the deal.

Stop posting things I was going to post before I post them!

EDIT: Kind of makes me want to revise the "Star Wars: Super Droid Lifeform" pitch I did awhile ago.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Worst case scenario, it could end up being a Hasbro release of either that Darth Vader or Millennium Falcon that Takara made on their own some years back, like how Hasbro's Street Fighter collab ended up being just a Hasbro release of Takara's Street Fighter 2-packs.
I have the Darth Vader one. I, to this day, have never transformed it. I put it up on a display shelf when I got it and just never got around to playing around with him. I do love the little Vader and Storm Troopers he came with.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Grabbed my pre-order earlier this afternoon. Was glad to see it was less than leader price, at least.

Does look to be worth it, though!

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yes! Another one off the list!

Tra Gen Project Knight: Transformers X Knightrider collab
Product Number: F9653
Release date: August 1st 2024
MSRP: $49.99

Tra Gen Collab 3: Transformers X Star Wars collab
Product Number: G0098

Not sure how they're going to get $50 out of it unless it includes K.A.R.R. as well.

Just need Mad Max's Interceptor and Dom's Charger and I think I'll be good for crossover toys, unless they come up with something cool.

Well, I guess I'd take a Batmobile and a Quinnjet if they put them out.

Top Bottom