Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Just need Mad Max's Interceptor and Dom's Charger and I think I'll be good for crossover toys, unless they come up with something cool.

Well, I guess I'd take a Batmobile and a Quinnjet if they put them out.

I feel like the A-Team van and Airwolf should be on that list, also.

-ZacWilliam, I'd love the Black Pearl too, but that's more because I just want a TF sailing ship more than the crossover.

Any sailing ship TF ought to have an alternate mermaid form for her robot mode, but I do agree, it would be a unique altmode!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
One possibility, K.I.T.T. could easily be pushed to $50 done 'GI Joe' style with a 3.5 inch Micheal Knight figure.

Even weirder if it reused parts of Thunder Machine Soundwave so Hasbro gets its money back on that license fee they paid for it...

Dake

Citizen
I'll be honest, if I were to pay $200 for four turtles, I expected them to combine into the van.

This is fun, but I'm not buying 4, so I guess I'm not buying one either.

One possibility, K.I.T.T. could easily be pushed to $50 done 'GI Joe' style with a 3.5 inch Micheal Knight figure.

Even weirder if it reused parts of Thunder Machine Soundwave so Hasbro gets its money back on that license fee they paid for it...

There's no way it'd only cost 50 bucks, nor that anything that could be used from that Soundwave (no, not even the front end as that's the wrong car).

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There are still several I'd like to see, too. I have to assume that, realistically, they're going to stick (mostly) to current properties, so as much as I'd love to see full on official collaborations of Dino Riders or M.A.S.K., these aren't likely happening.

I'd love to see Star Trek (Fortress Tiberius, please!), the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy, the Muppets Electric Mayhem bus. I'm sure I'll think of others, but that's a quick off-the-top-of-my-head list.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
If Bandai could get 4 competing Japanese companies to greenlight the trainwreck that is Shin Universe Robo, Hasbro could probably make any singular collaboration happen, it just depends on whether it'd be worth their time and money.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Party Wallop looks good to me, and does enough tricks to make me interested. Only real flaw is the standard Collaborative Bad Name™. Come on, guys. Van-Go was right there.

Okay, this is just my personal opinion? Van-Go isn't a particularly good name either. Putting aside the fact that it's a bad pun, it also doesn't really fit the theme naming. Van Gogh was a little bit too late for the Renaissance.

I'm not saying Party Wallop is better, mind you, but I can at least see the logic.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Party Wallop looks good, I like that he can be an original character and the Turtles but man I wish he was Metalhead instead, I always played with my cousin's turtles when I visited and Metalhead was my favorite. I'll get him if he goes on sale.

A Transformer K.I.T.T. however is a childhood dream of mine, right up there with a transforming Star Wars vehicle, and we've had a few of those over the years.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Okay, this is just my personal opinion? Van-Go isn't a particularly good name either. Putting aside the fact that it's a bad pun, it also doesn't really fit the theme naming. Van Gogh was a little bit too late for the Renaissance.

I'm not saying Party Wallop is better, mind you, but I can at least see the logic.
Well, had there been a fourth live-action movie back in the '90s, it would have introduced a fifth turtle named after a 20th century artist: Kirby

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Well, had there been a fourth live-action movie back in the '90s, it would have introduced a fifth turtle named after a 20th century artist: Kirby

Isn't the 5th turtle named Venus?

.....runs and hides....

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Isn't the 5th turtle named Venus?

.....runs and hides....
Or
April

1711685276870.png

Badgertron

Citizen
There are still several I'd like to see, too. I have to assume that, realistically, they're going to stick (mostly) to current properties, so as much as I'd love to see full on official collaborations of Dino Riders or M.A.S.K., these aren't likely happening.

I'd love to see Star Trek (Fortress Tiberius, please!), the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy, the Muppets Electric Mayhem bus. I'm sure I'll think of others, but that's a quick off-the-top-of-my-head list.
Came here to suggest Muppets, but the Studebaker from the first movie! I'd also take a Kamen Rider bike, and Mr. Miyagi's car from Karate Kid....and a Batmobile, though I don't know which one people would most want. Mine would probably be Batman/ Batman Returns.

spikeriley

Citizen
Okay, whoever wrote the front page article for Party Whallop has disappointed me.

This is based on the 1987 Turtles, so instead of Booyakasha (which is mostly used for the 2012 Turtles), you should have said Cowabunga!

Back on topic: Man, as I was a TMNT fanatic as a kid, I am so getting this (however, I am not that insane a fanatic to get four).

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That was me, and that did cross my mind for the briefest of seconds, but 2012 is my jam, so I decided to Fellow Kids a different batch of kids. :D

Top Bottom