Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I like it except for the big decepticon symbols on the tank mode and to a lesser extent, robot mode. I'd prefer these sort of crossover things to be their own thing rather than shoehorned into the factions and it's harder to ignore when they take up half the altmode.

Might wait for a sale or something like with Dracula.

Echowarrior

Citizen
With a couple exceptions - namely, the ones who got fiction like Ectotron and Gigawatt - I like to think that a lot of these guys are fanmechs or fanfemmes engaging in the Cybertronian equivalent of cosplay on a postwar Cybertron.

Hey, there's stranger headcanons.

Shadewing

Citizen
I think what I don't like about it, is that a tank feels wrong for the character. Frankenstein, at least Universal's version, wasn't really intentionally destructive. He was usually more reactionary. But we don't have any construction equipment in generations that we can use, becuase something like a bulldozer would feel more in line with the character. Something that big, slow, and powerful, but not intentionally destructive though can do a lot of it regardless.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
I think what I don't like about it, is that a tank feels wrong for the character. Frankenstein, at least Universal's version, wasn't really intentionally destructive. He was usually more reactionary. But we don't have any construction equipment in generations that we can use, becuase something like a bulldozer would feel more in line with the character. Something that big, slow, and powerful, but not intentionally destructive though can do a lot of it regardless.
I'm just happy we're getting that mold in a different deco and as a new character.

I mean, it's a good mold, and I don't mind having multiple very similar versions, but there's a limit.

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm just happy we're getting that mold in a different deco and as a new character.

I mean, it's a good mold, and I don't mind having multiple very similar versions, but there's a limit.

I like the mold, and I agree about it being used for someone other then Impactor for once. It just made me realize that we kinda need more variety of alt modes in generations.

Cybersnark

Citizen
With a couple exceptions - namely, the ones who got fiction like Ectotron and Gigawatt - I like to think that a lot of these guys are fanmechs or fanfemmes engaging in the Cybertronian equivalent of cosplay on a postwar Cybertron.
I take them all as Junkions who think they're ready to blend in on Earth.

We just need a Prowl or an Ultra Magnus who can do a facepalm.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

He needs to be blue with a head/shoulder remold:

tank-jpg.12583

Top Bottom