Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I would buy either of those.

If you put me in charge of Dnd Crossover TFs what you'd get is a cross faction Combiner Team that was a Ranger OwlBear, a Cleric Rust Monster, a Paladin Bulete, a Theif Displacer Beast, and a Wizard Dragon. That combined into a Tarrasque Titan.

They would each come with a full, playable, Tech Spec Character Sheet and a bio about how they were some strange new hybrid of Warforged and Mimics from another plane that appeared through a door in Sigil one day and banded together to survive.

-ZacWilliam, Damn I would like Dnd TFs

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Demigorgon might have got me to bite on this. I mean I agree Code Red looks cool, but not cool enough to buy for me.

Echowarrior

Citizen
We'd need five Mystery Machine Transformers, one for each of the meddling kids and their dog.

Anyway, I preordered Code Red and look forward to owning him. Never seen Stranger Things, not in a rush to see it, but I'm still getting this toy, because I think it's cool.

Seriously, the only way I can think of right now for Hasbro to not get me to buy a Transformer would be if it was a Collaborative release and it had a Xenomorph alternate mode. They make something like that, I'm gonna nuke it from orbit.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
So Code Red was officially revealed and he looks pretty cool. I only wish they had made him a two pack with a Decepticon/Predacon Demogorgon.
Code Red should have been a headmaster with 9 as the head. They could have then given it red "blast effects" over the face to stimulate when she used her powers and got a nose bleed to truly explain why the bot is called "Code Red"...

;)

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Would the Mystery Machine transform into a robot that looks like a Scooby-Doo character or would it transform into just a standard looking robot with some Scooby-Doo mini figs? Collaborations has gone both ways on that.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Would the Mystery Machine transform into a robot that looks like a Scooby-Doo character or would it transform into just a standard looking robot with some Scooby-Doo mini figs? Collaborations has gone both ways on that.
I am torn, because I would want a Mystery Machine that has a 'standard' humanoid robot mode to partner with minifigures of the Mystery Inc gang, but another part of me would also want a quadrupedal 'dog' robot mode to homage Scooby.

Shadewing

Citizen
I am torn, because I would want a Mystery Machine that has a 'standard' humanoid robot mode to partner with minifigures of the Mystery Inc gang, but another part of me would also want a quadrupedal 'dog' robot mode to homage Scooby.

Yeah, but if you end up doing that you just end up with Dinomutt instead :p

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Ugh. Annoyed at Amazon.

My Frankenberry shipped. It updated from January to next Tues last week or so and I was like "Ok, I get paid on Friday that works fine." So boom it ships a week early, without notice, and 3 days before I get paid.

-ZacWilliam, It's not the end of the world but it's inconvenient vs the time frame they were listing.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Ugh. Annoyed at Amazon.

My Frankenberry shipped. It updated from January to next Tues last week or so and I was like "Ok, I get paid on Friday that works fine." So boom it ships a week early, without notice, and 3 days before I get paid.

-ZacWilliam, It's not the end of the world but it's inconvenient vs the time frame they were listing.
That sucks man.
Never trust Amazon ship dates. Up to a month early isn't unheard of from them.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Code Red In-Hand Images & Video from Transformers x Stranger Things Crossover (19)__scaled_600.jpg

Code Red In-Hand Images & Video from Transformers x Stranger Things Crossover (18)__scaled_600.jpg

Top Bottom