Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Alright, so with trump, there's like 12 left to surrender, right? Or did the surrender of boss lump overshadow everyone else slinking to the jail?

Anonymous X

Citizen
I'm a pessimist and think that mugshot is going to be an infamous and well-known image for decades if not centuries to come. I can easily seeing Trump milking the notoriety and victim narrative to get himself back into the Whitehouse and turning America into a dictatorship for at least a generation.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Unless he manages to stage a SUCCESFUL coup, it won't happen. There is no path to the white for republicans right now, even with trump. Well, no legitimate path to the white house; democrats could still either protest the vote for whatever reason, or simply not show up.

So the only path for the republicans is apathy, and folks are still keyed up about it, so I don't think that will happen as much. It's not a hypothetical this time around, we KNOW trump will **** everything up, he's already done it.

Teufel

Citizen
The picture is going to be a symbol for both sides and it's going to be funny when pro/anti Trump demonstrators meet each other and everyone's wearing a shirt with the mug shot on it.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Oh, I'm not; but the context NOW is notably different than 2016. Trump was a complete unknown, and there was a lifetime of bad press against hillary clinton working against her (and her admittedly bad campaign.). We've SEEN what trump would do in power now, and we've seen how fast the democrats can turn things around despite literal fascists and terrorists standing in the way.

Hell, trump himself has admitted that if he gets power back: it's a complete and utter revenge tour. The bulk of the public knows these things: and the folks who get to start voting in 2024 are a hell of a lot better informed than voters usually are, and most of them are scared from watching their futures literally evaporate in front of them.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Can't wait to see his height and weight leaked.

It's self reported, sadly. He claimed 6'3" and 215#.

6ffot3.jpg

Corvus

Citizen
Already letting him make his own rules, I see. Not off to a great start.

Everyone arrested in Fulton county gets to report their own height and weight. Yeah, Trump has gotten his way too many times to ever be counted, but this isn't a case where that's exclusive to him.

Top Bottom