Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
He's never had to face any real consequences for anything in his entire life so far; why start now? I'm sure this will magically go away just like every other problem he's ever had, but he'll find a way to throw a hissy fit about it anyway.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm sure his lawyers are already preparing their appeals. Meanwhile the orange cancer himself is off campaigning somewhere.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
And to think if the orange one had simply decided to stay a reality show host instead of becoming President of the United States, he might not be in his current legal predicament.
Sadly, that wasn't an option. For all of his attempts to deflect the blame of The Apprentice's demise on Arnold, the franchise was already pretty much dead well before Trump's candidacy.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
It was destined to be stupid as soon as he opened his mouth, but the rest of the video suggests the stupidity might reach epic levels.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
What are we thinking he's going to announce here? Maybe he's going to announce he's setting up a new political party?

Ironbite4

Citizen
I can't wait for today's announcement. I wonder if he's gonna declare he actually won the 2020 election and is still president.

Ironbite-be par for the course for him.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
And that even though he totally won, and thus can't run again, he's still gonna win again in 2024. Because the law never applied to him anyway.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Only, what, nine months after the whole NFT market collapsed?

batlaugh.gif

Top Bottom