Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
letthemfight.gif

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It is: because if he gets anywhere near a position of power again: this is his goal. He'll do everything possible to simply end the burden of law for himself.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I feel like we already knew that was going to be the case. Him yelling about overturning the election is just what happens when his mouth opens.

Nevermore

Citizen
Come on, Donald, just say it: You want to do away with elections and be declared as sovereign ruler for life.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I guarantee someone, somewhere, has a tape with Donald saying he deserves to be king. Or dictator, or whatever synonym popped into his little peanut brain.

Nevermore

Citizen
God Emperor. That's what some of his most hardcore fans called him even before the 2016 election.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
They were LITERALLY worshipping him at that republican convention, so whatever is on that tape that does surely exist, he doesn't say it anymore because he calls himself a god.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
They weren't worried about the magical fairy wand undercutting his manly manliness?

A lit match would have been a better choice.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Yeah, he isn't made of gold IRL either. Probably. I dunno, none of us have ever ripped off his skin to find out; maybe someone should get on that.

NovaSaber

Citizen
They weren't worried about the magical fairy wand undercutting his manly manliness?
Or upsetting the Satanic Panic crowd.
Since Christians always like to pretend it's not magic when the supernatural forces being invoked by incantations and rituals is their god.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
And to think if the orange one had simply decided to stay a reality show host instead of becoming President of the United States, he might not be in his current legal predicament.

Top Bottom