Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The mueller report also clearly stated: we did not indict him, but we did not clear him either. Literally the last paragraph.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Honestly: I'm surprised there isn't more conversation about the jan 6th hearings... You'd think we'd be talking about it.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We're already well informed about what they're covering, so it makes sense we don't have as much to say. I've been following this shitshow closely since 1/6.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Anyone with half a brain already knew the orange cancer was responsible for it all, we're just waiting to see how they'll let him off the hook this time.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Hold on a sec paladin. Beau of the fifth did a piece on this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
You know he never even reads the articles he posts. What makes you think he's going to watch a video?

At least tell us what he said....

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I looked up "unhelpful" in a dictionary and there was just a picture of Paladin.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Okay then, the rest of you watch it. Beau outlines why the DOJ doesn't need the committee to send up recommendations for stuff to happen.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I think the point of the committee is to, MAYBE, put some pressure on the DOJ to actually address garbage a little higher up the chain from the mob itself. People like Trump and Giuliani (TRIAL BY COMBAT!) used their rhetoric to stir up those people up to begin with. If nothing else, it helps to try and control the messaging around the events of 1/6 as Trump and his sycophants continue to push the narrative of a stolen election and how 1/6 wasn’t an attempt to overthrow the results of a lawful election.

Will anything actually come of it? Well, I’m not about to hold my breath. If we lived in the good timeline, a bunch of these elected (and former) officials would already be charged with federal crimes…but it’s pretty damn obvious we aren’t.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
After all this, if Garland doesn't act, I hope history remembers him as being part of the Trump mob.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Which is a really weird place to be in. Garland was the Justice Denied...and he could end up being McConnell's one good deed of stonewalling his appointment.

Cradok

Citizen
Garland would have been fine on the Supreme Court, he's vaguely left-leaning, he seems to be in favour of environmentalism and of open government, he's a reasonable and well measured justice.

What he isn't is the kind of bulldog that's needed as AG. Bill Barr, for all the harm he did, was an ideal AG.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I haven't been watching the hearings, but they're preempting the programming on every major network so I've caught bits and pieces of it. Just a few minutes ago, they played footage of the rioters, and for the first time in my life, I heard uncensored F-bombs on network TV. In the middle of the day, no less.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
HA! No he won't, he's literally just saying that to foster the crowds attention because the insurrectionists are ******* folks heroes to the republicans. He has plenty of time to pardon folks before biden took over, and he did NOTHING.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know, he's evil enough to do it. It's not like at the end of his term he made many competent helpers to do the hard work like making the 700 some odd pardon documents. Then he just has to mass sign them in a coke rage. No big deal.

I advise we deprive him of the 2nd term to make sure it doesn't happen.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I don't know, he's evil enough to do it. It's not like at the end of his term he made many competent helpers to do the hard work like making the 700 some odd pardon documents. Then he just has to mass sign them in a coke rage. No big deal.

I advise we deprive him of the 2nd term to make sure it doesn't happen.
Naw, he literally won't because if he gets his second term: he doesn't need them anymore. They'll get dumped like a hot rock and the most galling thing is that they STILL won't stop screaming for him even when he outright abandons them. It's his entire modus operandi: use people until useless and discard.

Top Bottom