The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It's musk. The thought process went "file law suit, win law suit" and nothing else attached in context or periphery. All that money has literally gone to his head.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
He has no real plan for anything that disagrees with him except to throw money and/or lawyers at it.

That and he probably doesn't think of the laborers actually doing the protesting as people in the first place, so clearly it's on the government to get them back in line.

Anonymous X

Citizen
Funnily enough, the current Swedish government is a Conservative/Liberal/Christian Democrat coalition –it’s one of those small breaks between the Labour Party being in power.

Ironbite4

Citizen
He has never been in a position where people just don't give him money and he's dependent on selling a service. Think about it. Tesla and SpaceX are all government subsided to a degree. Twitter....is not. And he can't figure out why nobody wants to spend money on his failing product. After all, he gave them what they wanted right? Freeze Peach! And isn't that what they wanted?

Ironbite-bro is so god damn dumb.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
So what's the threshold for literally failing the federal safety tests so hard that it becomes illegal to sell them?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
At this point I don't know what would give me more joy, Elon losing even more money having to retool the Cyberabomination to meet regulations, or everyone who buys one crashing into a wall and dying.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
We all deserve better than to continue sharing a planet with anyone who would consider owning that monstrosity a good enough excuse to give Elon Musk more money.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The thing looks like it fell out of a low-budget PS1 racing game. Unsurprising that it functions about as well as one.

Paladin

Citizen

Attachments

• Grok.jpg
    Grok.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 62

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Oh, there's definitely some people unhappy with the AI

Attachments

• grok1.jpg
    grok1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 55
  • grok2.jpg
    grok2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 59

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Well, I guess this proves me wrong then, too. Twitter can't be that much of a hellsite if this is what an AI trained on nothing but its content looks like. Remember when Microsoft tried to make a social media bot a few years back and it acted like a 4channer? They must have trained it off Xbox Live posts. 😛

Ironbite4

Citizen
Oh yeah Alex Jones. The man who owes the Sandy Hook parents $1 billion that he can't discharge via shenanigans because he's an idiot. That's who I want to have my ads run next to.

Ironbite-Musky's getting desperate for anyone to pay attention to him.

Top Bottom