tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
This is the last time it will be twitter for me
bledx.JPG

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Another "fantastic" decision from the "genius".
I do wonder just how much it hurt the new CEO to act like she's supportive of this decision.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Eh, she gets paid either way. Generally you don't get hired as a CEO of a large company without being morally dubious, unless nepotism is involved. Shareholders don't want an honest and just person in charge, after all.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Musk really is one of the dumbest possible rich people. Do you LITERALLY not have folks on staff to do this kind of research?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Also, betcha anything that if and when he switches over to the new domain, he doesn't bother with forwarding so all existing links or embeds that point to twitter.com break instantly and permanently. As a person who occasionally tries following links to old news articles or webcomics that have been around for a while, I'm kinda jazzed that the rest of the world will finally get to share my pain.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
How can a guy who makes all the wrong moves running a company have that much money
Because thats whats happening here he has made the absolutely dumbest moves imaginable

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It honestly is amazing in hindsight that his cars don't just spontaneously explode in the driveway.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
It honestly is amazing in hindsight that his cars don't just spontaneously explode in the driveway.
Well, it probably helps that Tesla wasn't founded by Musk and they probably have a 'Musk Mitigation Team' to trick Musk into not going too crazy with his demands, like SpaceX reportedly does.. Twitter didn't have the luxury of doing that, unfortunately.

Top Bottom