The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
If we're luckky having the two of them in close proximity will create a moronic singularity that would consume them both.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
No, if we're lucky: tucker will destroy the swanson dinner family fortune and take those abortions of meals off the market forever.

Ironbite4

Citizen
WAIT! WE CAN GO STUPIDIER!

Elon has this dream where you do everything via an app he calls X. And I do mean everything. From social media shitposting to booking world wide cruises. Everything. It's kind of endearing he thinks other businesses will just...let him do that.

Ironbite-god I hope he chokes on a pretzel soon.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
So... he wants to "invent" a web browser? Cause there's ALREADY an app that does everything from social media shitposting to booking cruises. It's called CHROME.

Last edited:

Ironbite4

Citizen
No Wonko. He wants to invent an app that does everything. And one where he gets a cut of every transaction.

Ironbite-and if I can see that, you can bet other people can.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I can also bet that if it's the same quality as twitter: asbolutely no one will use it. But hey, what's one more dumpster fire on the internet anyway? At least it's warm and we're all used to the stench.

Kup

Citizen
Well, I tweeted from an account I’ve had for well over a decade but haven’t used since I don’t want anyone to claim the username. Then I followed my business handle so that I’m following someone.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Well, I tweeted from an account I’ve had for well over a decade but haven’t used since I don’t want anyone to claim the username. Then I followed my business handle so that I’m following someone.
Or you could just delete it, and if anyone tries to pretend to be you, you can just tell anyone who falls for it that they're idiots for thinking you would still use Twitter in its current state. And also that they're idiots for continuing to use it themselves.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Lol. Guess my account is toast, haven't even logged in in over a year.

Kup

Citizen
Or you could just delete it, and if anyone tries to pretend to be you, you can just tell anyone who falls for it that they're idiots for thinking you would still use Twitter in its current state. And also that they're idiots for continuing to use it themselves.
To this point, though, I’ve made it a point to claim a particular handle across as many websites/social media accounts as possible.

That being said…if the limit is 30 days, I might as well let all 3 of my accounts ago (my squatted handle, my real one, and my business). I barely use them anyway…

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Hopefully Derrick Wyatt's family can do something to make his account active so it doesn't get deleted because it's inactive because, you know, he died.

Top Bottom