The Super Mario Bros. Movie

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Even with chriss pratt phoning it in: the rest of it looks amazing and I am honestly looking forward to going and see this.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Looks better than it has any right to, especially given the 'other' American movie based on the franchise and Illuminations overall track record(especially recently). Gonna be even more Easter-egg packed than Wreck-It Ralph by the looks of it as well.

The cheerful, nihilistic Luma was great.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
TMM have gift tickets for the movies that we got in the Before Times. This might just be the movie that we actually use them on.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Wouldn't it be hilarious if all these trailers were one big misdirection and the final movie actually has Chris Pratt doing a not-terrible approximation of Charles Martinet's Mario voice?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I was wondering if movie Mario's voice would end up like movie Sonic's horrible character model, and they'd redo the whole thing in response to the fan complaints. Except that would require recasting their main character, and I'm sure they were locked into a contract with Pratt. Best they could do is make him rerecord his own lines and try not to blow it this time.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, they spent $5 million to fix the CGI in Sonic, I am sure that they can write off Pratt's salary and bring in someone better.

Blot

Citizen
Wouldn't it be hilarious if all these trailers were one big misdirection and the final movie actually has Chris Pratt doing a not-terrible approximation of Charles Martinet's Mario voice?
So a voice that sounds nothing like Martinet's, got it.

Top Bottom