The Repaint Concept Thread

Lobjob

Citizen
Right, but you could make the arguement in whatever universe this is, he called himself, or was called Wrecker Hook before remembering he was Towline.

I love Towline being a Junkion remold because it implies something really drastic and horrible happened in the RID 2001 timeline. I miss when characters would get upgrades like this, for example, the first run of beast wars toys, transmetals and transmetal 2's. Makes the lore deeper and helps me justify buying the same guy over and over again.

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Not really a repaint per se, but I'd love to see someone make parts to turn Armada Demolishor (or his Cybertron redeco) into an approximation of an MBAW-93 maser tank from the 90s Godzilla movies:
Cyb-toy_Demolishor.jpg9c707b0908fe3bd39c6e9f4a98509282.jpeg.jpgGodzilla.jp_-_MBAW-93.jpgstatic-assets-upload4369053385645887250.jpg

Onyx

Citizen
Found a nice upgrade kit for Legacy Scourge here, that gives him a more RotB Scourge look in alt mode. Would like to see DNA designs get in on this, with a movie Scourge head, smoke stacks and weapons kit. Maybe ToyHax as well with a sticker upgrade kit.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Okay, weird tangent, but in another thread it was pointed out that the Seacons in the Marvel comic were supposedly brought to earth to work on a construction project. So now, I'm curious to see the Seacons in Constructicon colors (either the same as the Constructicons or with purple the primary color and green for the accents). Anyone care to tackle that?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Found a nice upgrade kit for Legacy Scourge here, that gives him a more RotB Scourge look in alt mode. Would like to see DNA designs get in on this, with a movie Scourge head, smoke stacks and weapons kit. Maybe ToyHax as well with a sticker upgrade kit.
This mildly concerns me.

1689147885193.png

What... what goes there when he turns into a truck?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Okay, weird tangent, but in another thread it was pointed out that the Seacons in the Marvel comic were supposedly brought to earth to work on a construction project. So now, I'm curious to see the Seacons in Constructicon colors (either the same as the Constructicons or with purple the primary color and green for the accents). Anyone care to tackle that?

I tried. I aimed for Constructicon colors on Seacon layouts, rather than directly mapping Devastator onto it without regard for how the Seacons work. The images defied all my attempts at shiny chrome and I kinda gave up.

Underwater Constructicons.png

Underwater Devastator.png

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean, you know, pivotal franchise player Jolt.

I think blue car gets the job done. I love that Brawl though. He is marvelous.

Top Bottom