The Repaint Concept Thread

Darth_Prime

Citizen
You're asking a lot of the fandom that invented The Darksyde.
Ya know. I let a lot of things go. And I’m sorry for creating some drama in here. I just see the same people always calling out the mistakes of others and it just gets tiresome. It’s a toy collecting / cartoon watching hobby that’s meant to be fun. To forget about life’s problems. But then people want to point out the shortcomings and mistakes of others. If I said some off the wall shit, yeah, correct me. If I used the wrong syntax of a word, let it go. Unless you’re gonna lose sleep over it. And if that’s the case, seek professional help.

BTW. That Pharma is amazing looking.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
But why point it out? You knew what I was saying. Sorry I make some spelling mistakes while typing on my phone.
As do I, although in my case they're more often than not swypos rather than spelling mistakes. Usually I edit my posts if I, or someone else, points out an error.

Rycochet

Citizen
Dinoking and possibly Monstructor seem like no-brainers for actual releases, so let's do the -other- dinosaur combiner.

Mxt59zT.png

1R9cZGb.png

Mollox and Crackback.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Dinoking and possibly Monstructor seem like no-brainers for actual releases, so let's do the -other- dinosaur combiner...Mollox and Crackback.

An obscure redeco of the Legends dino combiners into the (three?) different Kreo dino combiners would be great! I hope they released kreo only characters as actual mainline TF toys in the future.

- https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mollox

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That being said, it is a great color scheme that I would happily take on a Seige or Earthrise seeker mold.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I like the Energon Dark Starscream and / or Energon Energon Starscream. That little F-22 mold is one of my favorite that was severally underutilized in the amount of repaints / remolds that could have been done with it.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Latest Basics got me wondering: Has anyone tried applying RID2001 Hot Shot's deco to later Hot Shots?

Since Hot Rod is his own bot in the toy aisle again, I was thinking it might be a good alternate color scheme for some of them, Unicron Trilogy in particular.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Latest Basics got me wondering: Has anyone tried applying RID2001 Hot Shot's deco to later Hot Shots?

Since Hot Rod is his own bot in the toy aisle again, I was thinking it might be a good alternate color scheme for some of them, Unicron Trilogy in particular.
RID2001 Hot Shot's deco is just G1 Stepper's deco.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, but its a quick and dirty way to get out a spy changer homage that looks different from the G1 character he's loosely based on. I mean, if people are fine with Mad Max Tow-Line, then surely they'll be fine with Race Car driver Hot Shot.

Top Bottom