The Repaint Concept Thread

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
Am I right in thinking the basis of your joke is the Kup redeco existing in addition to a nearly identical Brakedown GTS? I think Sabrblade is assuming it would have existed instead.
I think Blot is just wielding humor leagues above our low brow minds.

Rycochet

Citizen
PqL8b1Y.png

Behave, Imgur.

Last edited:

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Ooo. We are do for a Sunstorm. We haven’t had one for awhile. I thought for sure from the Earthrise or Siege mold.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Sunstorm isn't an Autobot.

Though, to be honest, the colors reminded me of Laster (but he's a car instead of a jet).

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Yeah it seems really familiar but after looking up a bunch of yellow/orange jets I wasn't sure either. Gunrunner is also probably my best guess but the color layout is pretty different though that may be for gangmolding reasons?

I've long wished that all the concepts posted be identified, I think a solid 50% of the time I see an image and think "huh that's cool... but who is it?"

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah it seems really familiar but after looking up a bunch of yellow/orange jets I wasn't sure either. Gunrunner is also probably my best guess but the color layout is pretty different though that may be for gangmolding reasons?

I've long wished that all the concepts posted be identified, I think a solid 50% of the time I see an image and think "huh that's cool... but who is it?"
Due to my ignorance, I wish uploaders would state which character it was. That would help!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
The big red Autobot symbol right there on that digibash's chest.
But I didn’t say the jet was Sunstorm. I didn’t say Sunstorm is an autobot. I just saw him and he made me think of Sunstorm. Specifically this one. That led me to think that we have not had a proper (and neither is the one I linked) Sunstorm in awhile said I said we are do for one. (yes, I know I spelled it wrong I ignored that one on purpose)

People gotta stop trying to always be correct and taking things so literal and reading into things that aren’t there. Be a nice human on a page designed around a toy.
42116073-664A-48EB-9790-03EEE82DE672.png

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Yes, it was gunrunner. I did mean to say but got distracted by Imgur being a chore.

EMPvSxK.png

Pharma. It's nice having jets to work with that aren't just seekers.

D0Ie9ec.png

And Dart.

The first one, looks hell of a lot like G1 Ratchet, the second says to me, did Tailgate decide to adopt a Motorcycle mode, or is he having a midlife criss?

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yes, it was gunrunner. I did mean to say but got distracted by Imgur being a chore.

EMPvSxK.png

Pharma. It's nice having jets to work with that aren't just seekers.

D0Ie9ec.png

And Dart.
Now you made me want Animated Prowl repainted into Cybertron Ransack.

Top Bottom