The Mandalorian - streaming on Disney+

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mentioned previously I think we are going to see Din get Cowboy Bebop style ship, that can house the N1, and function as a mobile base/home. The pirate ship had a pretty spectacular explosion, but I'm still thinking we may see it salvaged and serve that purpose.

The Beskar in the shuttle. I'm wondering if Empire is on Mandolor refining Beskar to make Beskar Dark Troopers.

Man I don't think that ship's going anywhere.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mentioned previously I think we are going to see Din get Cowboy Bebop style ship, that can house the N1, and function as a mobile base/home. The pirate ship had a pretty spectacular explosion, but I'm still thinking we may see it salvaged and serve that purpose.

That would be pretty awesome if they could repair the ship, but that kind of ship needs more than one person to crew it. Like it would have been perfect for the Mandaolians to have as a group, but not as a replacement ship for Din. It would be pretty nice to get Madno a better replacement for the Razorcrest though. Maybe a tydirium shuttle that he could modify? That would be neat.

Axaday

Citizen
Tydirium was the proper name of one shuttle that the Rebellion secretly stole and used in the Endor mission.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Tydirium was the proper name of one shuttle that the Rebellion secretly stole and used in the Endor mission.

You know, I had forgotten that. Its been so long since the Tie Fighter days, that I had forgotten.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
6F4559C5-C46C-4EC7-B7E2-A1E0F1306AE6.png

MegaMagnus

Citizen
last episode was the best of the season so far but still not enough grogu. Feels like he's just along for the ride

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
last episode was the best of the season so far but still not enough grogu. Feels like he's just along for the ride

He sorta is at the moment, though. We've had the whole "who is The Child"/Oh, his name is Grogu/Grogu goes off to train as a Jedi/Grogu changes his mind and comes back arc. We're getting bits and pieces of his past, but that's about it. It looks like this season is going to be more about Bo Katan.

I saw something about Back to the Future - they said that for the most part, Marty wasn't the one with the biggest character arc. He changed some, but Doc Brown changed a lot. Din Djarin might be in the same boat, where he's the point-of-view character, but other characters in the show grow and change around him.

Axaday

Citizen
I saw something about Back to the Future - they said that for the most part, Marty wasn't the one with the biggest character arc. He changed some, but Doc Brown changed a lot. Din Djarin might be in the same boat, where he's the point-of-view character, but other characters in the show grow and change around him.

Jennifer and George look like totally different people by the end.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Just saw the ep. Liked it a lot! I was afraid it would be a two parter but they wrapped it up tight! So happy for everybody!

Is Vane, I dunno, a Cad Bane stand in? When I hear Vane, I think Bane.

I thought the ending was an invite for others to follow suit .

Axaday

Citizen
I think the Armorer still believes having your hat on is the way, but they are going to put up with weaker people not wearing their hats to achieve a common goal. Bo-Katan will need to pose as weaker so that other people won't think she is weird.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I wanted Paz to unmask. And look like a Zeb alien.

Also Sackoff had such a weird non face at the end. ala what the hex was her expression suppose to be? Proud? Happy? Nothing?

Dake

Citizen
I highly doubt Paz will unmask if for no other reason than I don't think Favreau would want to... but maybe he's been working out?

And that IS Zeb.

Ryougabot

Citizen
I know it is not likely to happen, but wouldn't it be funny if Bo goes to catch the mythosaur to unite Mandelore, but Din accidentally captures it. He has the darksaber, the mythosaur, a home for mandelorians, and friends all over the place. He is setting up to be the leader of Mandelore, but Bo was SOOO close.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I highly doubt Paz will unmask if for no other reason than I don't think Favreau would want to... but maybe he's been working out?

And that IS Zeb.
Yeah, if we see Paz without his mask, I don't think it would be Favreau. Even if he is just the head.

Axaday

Citizen
Is Favreau voicing him? I know Favreau suited up for an early show, but I don't think he is really playing him.

Top Bottom