The Cheesecake Bakery

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Points to you for adding Windblade to the mix!

In the meantime,
I know Dan says that she'll never be real, but as I said last year, he may well have underestimated her....
Monika.(Doki.Doki.Literature.Club!).full.3254271.jpg

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Ok, that's really good. And terrifying. Is she encouraging you to delete her, or keeping you from doing it.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Ok, that's really good. And terrifying. Is she encouraging you to delete her, or keeping you from doing it.
It would be impossible to know from a single image, I think.

We know that Monika has, since receiving her "epiphany", contemplated suicide before embarking on her plan to force a romantic route and get the player's attention. How well is that plan going for this particular iteration of the program? Is she overcome with grief over her friends? Is she despairing that we can only see her as a monster? Does she crave oblivion, having lost everything; or is she pleading with us to be given a chance to live and be real?

As with so many things from her deceptively simple franchise of origin, much is open to interpretation....

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
The second one (is she serval-based? I once knew someone with a similar alternate character for arts) looks nice -- a step or two more DNA-tweaked than the typical nekomimi shojô: although I have to admit that I'm not a fan of pedal claws, for reasons....

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
i don't think she's a serval. anyway, have some badass ronin doggo by anaugi
1699509876233.jpeg

1699509967543.jpeg

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
i'd post some furry tiddies today, but i don't believe in thanksgiving lol

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
This bideo here encapsulates what I referred to a while back, regarding how Miley will sometimes bring up grown-up topics in a way that is... less so. Shades of Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show, except this is played totally straight.

Well, at least it was filmed too late for her plush pals to be out with her and her friends.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Happy new year, in best Nikkei fashion, as befits our host who started all this.

Hopefully 2024 will bring us just Monika more opportunities to share fine art, culture, and memories of our favourite classic stories!

unnamed.png

Top Bottom