Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
1715841693923.jpeg

saber-toothed cutie

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In which Miley (and her plush pals) interviews a friend, and we learn about a thing that is real in Japan.

I know a 15 year old Japanese boy whose bedroom is almost the same as the room in that video. His older brother's room is full of Gundam and "Lolicon girls wearing random mech parts" model kits (and their boxes).

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Northern Hemisphere Summer is on full swing. I suspect that tec may be a little too hot to post, so here's a water funtime pic to help keep the thread going.

Looks as though someone wishes we were there... or she was here... or something....

49ea6cef-32f8-4c00-8681-6d1a7cb57028.jpeg

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Might this seem familiar to some?

What advice could we give to Miley's friend Mihel for her quest?

(Also, I am liking the summer rain.)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wouldn't say that Japan was "safer" or "cleaner" than other countries though. There are different dangers in Japan, depending where you go and who you are. It can also be really dirty too. Also, the Hub chain has a bit of a rep for being pickup places for foreigners, but to be honest, although I've gotten a fair amount of attention when I've been sometimes, it's never yielded me a girlfriend from there (even though some girls piled on the compliments and in some cases, approached me first there).

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Rewatching the bideo, I think that Mihel has a bit of a dilemma...

She likely asked for her friend Miley's help because, being a tour guide (among other things), Miley knows the likely hangouts and understands better what to look for.

Unfortunately, both Miley and Minmiko are so boisterous that they end up overshadowing the woman to whom they are wingmates....

I'm not really sure what the solution is for that.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
We just had Japanese rice flour puffy pancakes in Asakusa, Tokyo last Sunday.

Cheesecake.png

IMG_20240707_152820.jpg

IMG_20240707_152158.jpg

IMG_20240707_150633.jpg

The pancakes were bloody overpriced (about ¥2,000), but it's not a good idea to stop a Japanese girl from trying "kawaii" things (unless you want to get the cold shoulder treatment all the way home).

Last edited:

Top Bottom