The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

Ironbite4

Citizen
Twice. Twice now the WWE has decided that Roman as champ is the better long term plan for the past 3 years instead of striking while the iron was hot with Sami Zayne or Cody Rhodes. Twice now they've decided that instead of ending this never story they need to keep going on. And every single time he's had a one on one defense, it always becomes some House of Torture Bullshit where it takes 4 men to beat one guy. And now, when someone eventually does beat Roman, it'll go over as well as a wet fart in a crowded elevator. Why? Because of the bullshit that's been going on.

Ironbite-congrats WWE, you just booked yourself out of relevancy and the only thing that'll keep you afloat as the number 1 wrestling company is because of UFC.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, Roman should have lost, and now I am done with the WWE. Let me know when CM Punk shows back up somewhere....

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean I trust in HHH but if he had a long term plan its definitely up in the air right now. The past year has been top tier WWE, so I'm more than happy with letting Trips do whatever he wants, even if its Invincible Roman.

I'm just worried it *won't* be his stories anymore...

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'll let you know what unemployment line in Chicago he'll be at.
No way the dude is done. Even if Tony Khan listens to his EVPs and never has him back, WWE will buy him up the first chance they get so he too can lose to Roman Reigns after a massive build up.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I listen to Jim Cornette reviewing the match, and he brought up a great point. HHH said that they are still telling this bloodline story, but who are they going to get to finish it? Who else is going to have a better story than Cody? Who else had the momentum to do it?

Cornette told the story where back in the day, The Shiek would sell out the major towns as a heel, and eventually had his biggest match against Andre. In which Shiek was able to win via count out in two minutes using a firebomb. After that, he never sold out again. There is a time a place for all of these storylines to end, and this was it for the bloodline. Watch the ratings just plummet now, and the apathy rise. Even if you have Cody win now, it is s diminished win and a poor ending to the story of both of them. I guess Cody and his dad have something in common that they both had the championship yanked away from them by a Vince McMahon.

So like I said, I am done with this storyline, company, and will just watch old matches on youtube if I start to crave some good wrestling.

Ironbite4

Citizen
No way the dude is done. Even if Tony Khan listens to his EVPs and never has him back, WWE will buy him up the first chance they get so he too can lose to Roman Reigns after a massive build up.
He's gone on record to saying he'll never ever go back to the WWE.

Ironbite-he hates the company that much and has burned every single bridge there himself.

DarkeklawGW

Immortal Maximal OC
Citizen
BREAKING NEWS... THIS JUST IN...

Attachments

• meme.jpg
    meme.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 60

HgDragon

Citizen
Vince with a mustache looks like Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind: "Frankly, Hunter my dear, I just don't give a damn."

wentwood

Citizen
I started watching the Pay Per View fights on Peacock and will need to swap between Wrestle Mania and Summer Slam after Wrestle Mania 3.

Also watched Money In The Bank I 2010.

Peacock has WWE on the feed.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Ted Dibiase Jr, his brother and his dad are being charged in the Mississippi federal money laundry scheme along with Brett Farve. Dude took millions of Federal dollars that were meant to help low income people and bought a house, car and a boat.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Way to go Tony Khan. Way to let someone get away with bad behavior and almost torpedoing your company because he didn't like what someone had to say in a PROMO WHILE FUEDING WITH HIM!

Ironbite-the boos that accompanied this announcement should tell you everything about how the AEW faithful feel about this.

Top Bottom