The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

MJF hasn't resigned with AEW yet, with 12 days left on his contract. Also, he comments on CM Punk in that interview.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So the Rock came back on Raw this week. Ending with a setup for him to go after Roman. Not too sure how that would work since the Rock isn't going to stay around if he beat Roman at WM40. I like the idea of Cody getting it done this year better.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

MJF hasn't resigned with AEW yet, with 12 days left on his contract. Also, he comments on CM Punk in that interview.
Also, MJF has been removed from the AEW roster page following his loss of the title and expiration of his contract. This could be all part of the work, but we will have to see.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

The Labor Department in the proposed rule said it would consider factors such as a worker's "opportunity for profit or loss, investment, permanency, the degree of control by the employer over the worker, (and) whether the work is an integral part of the employer’s business."

So this is pretty much going to kill the Independent contractor thing for wrestlers right? I mean the entire business is the wrestlers performing to sell tickets, subscriptions, PLE, and merchandise.

Deathy G1

Citizen
Kind of funny to have finally spotted this after he’s back in WWE

I love these LJN figures though, they feel so solid. Punk’s is easily the best out of the three too (he’s the only one with a good likeness).
IMG_3486.jpeg

Last edited:

Shadhausen

Citizen
So it looks like Sting's last match will be a tag team match against the Young Bucks. Well, that's one way to suck all my excitement for the match right out of me.

I know Sting doesn't want to do singles matches anymore, but the Young Bucks? :sick:.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, if you want a team of heels in AEW right now, that would be a decent one to pick. It's not like he can go up against another legend on his way out. I mean Goldberg isn't coming in to put Sting over in his retirement match when Goldberg is looking for one himself. Everyone else is pretty much locked down in the WWE. My only other thought on what else to do in AEW, would be for him to lead a team against the new Kingdom group and go out fighting them.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So the Rock came back on Raw this week. Ending with a setup for him to go after Roman. Not too sure how that would work since the Rock isn't going to stay around if he beat Roman at WM40. I like the idea of Cody getting it done this year better.
Rumor has it that the Rock will cost Roman the title at the Royal Rumble, leading to a Cody Vs Orton match at WrestleMania and a non-title match of Rock vs Roman on the second night.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, if you want a team of heels in AEW right now, that would be a decent one to pick. It's not like he can go up against another legend on his way out. I mean Goldberg isn't coming in to put Sting over in his retirement match when Goldberg is looking for one himself. Everyone else is pretty much locked down in the WWE. My only other thought on what else to do in AEW, would be for him to lead a team against the new Kingdom group and go out fighting them.
I honestly expected his last match to be against Darby.

Ironbite4

Citizen
So it looks like Sting's last match will be a tag team match against the Young Bucks. Well, that's one way to suck all my excitement for the match right out of me.

I know Sting doesn't want to do singles matches anymore, but the Young Bucks? :sick:.

Who else would you like Sting's last match to be against?

Ironbite-cause there's not a whole lot of people he liked to give this honor to.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, Sting doesn't do singles matches anymore, and both of them have said that they didn't want to do that match.
The latter is news to me (I mean that literally), but that aside, I could have seen him doing tag matches up to that point to save himself for one big singles match.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So Jack Perry finally surfaced at New Japan, looking like Daniel Matheson. He tore up his AEW contract and put on an arm band that said Scapegoat on it.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Joe had a great title defense, but honestly, I don't see Hook as the face when he keeps calling Joe back after Joe won.

Top Bottom