The 2022 Midterms Thread

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Lotta speculation that this will depress the GOP vote in the GA runoff. Who's going to vote for a brain-damaged moron if it won't change anything for them?

Shadewing

Citizen
I mostly agree, I don't think the majority of people actually wants Walker in there, they wanted a Republican to hold the seat; and he's what they could get. A Black Republican that could potentially get the minority vote, since that's a good part of what got Warnok in. There's always some minute chance he could win, but now he's closer to a determent now that having that seat almost doesn't matter.

I'm not saying its a lock for Warnok, but based on what I've seen and experienced as a Resident of GA during this cycle, I would be decently surprised if he didn't win.

MrBlud

Citizen
That’s a far more nebulous calculation.

Some Republicans might’ve voted for a :ahem: less than ideal candidate if it meant they’d have control of the Senate. That is now impossible for them.

This will likely depress turnout. For both Democrats and Republicans.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The worst possible outcome is too many Democrat voters deciding it's already in the bag and they don't need to bother. It ain't over until it's over.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I wouldn't discount the value of either side having one more in their corner even if it doesn't change who has a simple majority—one of those Democrats is still Chuck Schumer, after all.

Cyoti

Citizen

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I hope they all eat each other, Lake, Trump, Desantis. Fracture your stupid little cult into a million even stupider, smaller cults.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There isn't enough popcorn for the impending GOP Civil War. I need more.

Top Bottom