Takara Tomy Premium Finish series

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
They look metallic to me? Like the TT premium finish versions of the original BW toys (which had metallic and show accurate paint apps):

-
BWReborntoy-Primal.jpg

-
BWTelemochaMegatron.jpg

Btw, here's the link to the main story at the Allspark for those that mainly use the forums:

- https://www.allspark.com/better-look-at-the-takara-optimus-primal-and-megatron-beast-figures/

And here's the link for the listing at Amazon Japan:

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/おもちゃ/dp/B0BXCKKG5K/

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, turns out these are not Premium Finish figures, but are instead part of a new separate line called Beast Wars VS.

They will also be accompanied by selected episodes of the cartoon being rebroadcast in Japan, under the new title of "Beast Wars Again".

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, turns out these are not Premium Finish figures, but are instead part of a new separate line called Beast Wars VS.

They will also be accompanied by selected episodes of the cartoon being rebroadcast in Japan, under the new title of "Beast Wars Again".
Didn't they do that before with the original toys?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That is actually shocking. With that much paint you'd think they could get away with their usual "because we can" pricing, but this is completely reasonable. I can't afford to buy much anymore, but if I can spring for one big thing this is now seriously a contender.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I went ahead and preordered. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price; seems like a really good value for what it is.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I feel like there is enough new information about this release to warrant its own thread, especially since this isn't part of the Premium Finish line.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I always like those restoration videos, so that was kind of neat!

I don't think it was an actual "restoration" though. It appeared to me that they intentionally made it look like it was "damaged" and then "fixed" it. I wouldn't be surprised if some sections of the video were played in reverse...

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I don't think it was an actual "restoration" though. It appeared to me that they intentionally made it look like it was "damaged" and then "fixed" it. I wouldn't be surprised if some sections of the video were played in reverse...
Watching the video, that is not the case.

Top Bottom