Studio Series discussion

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

On that, a darker shade to the grey is needed, but the blue/purple is pretty much spot on, so now is just a case of will Hasbro actually nail it or not, thou I wonder if there will be a crushed crown accessory for Galvatron to stand upon?

For Megatron, I wonder if he will have Laserbeak or a means for him to connect to his arm and say "Welcome Laserbeak, unlike some of my other warriors, you never fail me!!" 😁

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Don't make me want yet a 3rd version of the Galvatron mold. As of now, I keep Kingdom in cannon mode and use Legacy as robot mode.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Don't make me want yet a 3rd version of the Galvatron mold. As of now, I keep Kingdom in cannon mode and use Legacy as robot mode.

I put my Kingdom verison, somewhere, I can't think where, thou I got the legacy verison upon a shelf, and across the room is the selects verison (G1 toy colouring), thou I got the legacy more for the fact the shoulders were built correctly, upon second thought, I just realised where I put Kingdom Galvatron, he in robot mode, stood next to Classics Hot Rod with protector armour, in other words, Rodimus prime, but hiding with Armada OP and Planet X Dinobots nearby, plus the upcoming video game Optimus and BB with pre-earth Jazz nearby, making sure that he behaves himself! 😁

Anyway, it will be intersting to see what this Galvatron will look like when the reveal comes and if he is a new mold or not, about the only improvements I can think of that he needs is (outside of paint):
1. To be slightly taller
2. Taller spike behind his head
3. Covers for the arms in robot mode, don't want to see large holes where his hands swing into

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Studio Series Core class Bumblebee Movie Starscream

Gh1yzfg.jpeg

TgcaqQn.jpeg

In40Yrb.jpeg

eaWnwuL.jpeg

jyg37hZ.jpeg

JC1D3Wm.jpeg

Dake

Citizen
Man, that's pretty great. He actually looks more Tetrajet-ey than the Voyager.

But also Hasbro yes, please release Voy Skywarp!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I actually really like the voyager version. I know some people give his var mode crap, but I think it is fun to play with. Always been a fan of the robot mode as well. Add me to the camp that would love to get a voyager Skywarp.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Which also means an opaque Eject, which is frankly what I'd be buying this for if I were buying it. Right now I just don't know, man.

Dake

Citizen
I actually really like the voyager version. I know some people give his var mode crap, but I think it is fun to play with. Always been a fan of the robot mode as well. Add me to the camp that would love to get a voyager Skywarp.

I think the Alt-mode is fantastic - alien but also classic in an early anime kind of way. I feel like it could've fit in on Spacebattleship Yamato.

Top Bottom