Studio Series discussion

Shadewing

Citizen
Sideswipe looks far better than the old FOC verison which was a retool of FOC Jazz, but that wasn't the worse figure in the world, just not the best either, thou Jazz did truly own that mold. The only problem with these Gamer figures so far, I would say is the gimmick of the weapon, my Optimus prime, his arm has a tendancy to come out when you don't want it to and it kind of anyoning.

I ended up using a bit of nailpolish to thicken the peg just a bit to make it less prone to just falling off; but still removable.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Stupid question, but have we gotten a Studio Series release for DotM Cue/Wheeljack? Or has Hasbro decided to simply not bother with him?

If they haven't, it's a terrible shame.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Sinstreaker.png

Sideswipe.png

Yeowch...

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
New gamer Sideswipe not as good as OG one ill skip
But that Sunstreaker be looking good

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Have you tried reaching out via telephone? I've always found that I get better results with a phone call than I do an e-mail.
Hmm, I haven't yet. My hours usually aren't very telephone-friendly, so I'm not used to it.

I'll keep that in mind, but right now, the online retailer (who I don't want to name until the dust settles, one way or the other) is also talking to them, so I'll wait and see if they turn anything up first.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yes, I hope that your conciliatory Prowl and Ironhide 2-pack will be on its way to you soon :)

Blot

Citizen
Yes, I hope that your conciliatory Prowl and Ironhide 2-pack will be on its way to you soon :)
Back when it was Hasbro Toy Shop, I had some item that I needed to get swapped that was $20 msrp. They sent me back a Fast Action Battler ($10 msrp). When I pushed them further because now their "equal value" item wasn't even that much, they sent a Legends class Onslaught (the Red Alert repaint, $5 msrp).

In a sense I'm relieved to see their customer service hasn't gotten any better despite the rebranding and years.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ha! Not happening.

It's either a 1:1 exchange for the same item, or I just keep it, sword be damned.

That's what I've been trying to get confirmation of. I know they have them; the only way I return mine is if they send another.

Fortunately, the retailer sounds willing to help me there if need be, but they really want to exhaust the Hasbro option before taking that step.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
That's cool, and I hope that the retailer doesn't need to step in. I've been in contact with consumer care, so I guess we'll see what comes of it. My desired outcome is to be recompensated for some of the $90 spent on my original Magnus. However, I am also excited to (hopefully) experience Magnus the way that he was intended.

Top Bottom