Studio Series discussion

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Give Springer the big cannon thing they pushed in the movie, or at least a bigger pile of crap so he can play Green Goblin like Shockwave.
So like, Titan Class Springer?

1716110360568.png

I can dig it.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Nah, Shockwave's at least 40.

On the 'old' note, for Studio Series, I do hope that we get a new Cliffjumper from that Bumblebee, as the last Cliffjumper I got is the one that came with a yellow repaint of Roller and while it's a great little car, I never thought it worked AS Cliffjumper. It would be great if I could get one of the SS Bumblebee vintage to go with my Walmart Bee, so I could have them both without overlapping the molds and still keep them in about the same scale.

Dake

Citizen
Nah, Shockwave's at least 40.

On the 'old' note, for Studio Series, I do hope that we get a new Cliffjumper from that Bumblebee, as the last Cliffjumper I got is the one that came with a yellow repaint of Roller and while it's a great little car, I never thought it worked AS Cliffjumper. It would be great if I could get one of the SS Bumblebee vintage to go with my Walmart Bee, so I could have them both without overlapping the molds and still keep them in about the same scale.

Imo, the mold already looks more like Cliffjumper from half-way along the hood to the back; the rear end is more angular than a Beetle. I suspect they plan to just swap out the front fascia/feet and head and maybe stick a spoiler at the back.

01-Studio-Series-86-Bumblebee.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As much as I like the new Bee, I think I will be sticking with the versions I have. Origins and WfC are both really cool already.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
As much as I like the new Bee, I think I will be sticking with the versions I have. Origins and WfC are both really cool already.

I think that this SS86 Bumblebee is interesting. Robot mode looks pretty good and is where it really shines, IMO. But yeah, I already have recent iterations such as Netflix and Origins, so this is kind of falling into the "how many versions of G1 Bumblebee do I need?" category.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I'm definitely curious how SS86 'Bee is going to stack up, size wise, to the other modern mini-bots. The ER Cliffjumper mold is just so small compared to the rest of them, so I wouldn't mind if this one stands a bit taller.

EDIT: In a perfect world, the rest of them would have been made small to match BB and CJ, but at this point, it would be better just to upsize the two.

Top Bottom