Star Trek Lower Decks

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
After watching the ep Those Old Scientist going back and watching an ep of Lower Decks shades the charters in new and intriguing light

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Damnit, still need to figure out where to watch that now cause it's not on crave anymore.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Damnit, still need to figure out where to watch that now cause it's not on crave anymore.
The new stuff should be on Paramount+ now in Canada. Bell has everything leading up to it on demand until the 7th of September (maybe that's when it all moves to P+, too?)

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
There are the sites KimCartoon and WatchCartoonOnline but I recommend an adblocker for those sites.
Yup, that's good for a lot of things I watch.

I want to support lower decks, not just consume it. I want my eyeballs to contribute to "Next season coming soon".

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So Paramount+ had the first two episodes on last night, and I watched them both!

Episode 1

I loved seeing the Voyager again, as well as some of the hijinks from it. The Tuviking of the crew was great. I also loved how they flat out call Janeway a murder for what she did to Tuviik. I loved how they all managed to get a promotion except Rutherford, and how even as LT junior grade, they are still lower deckers.

What is up with that ship? It apparently has one person piloting it, yet it can destroy these larger ships so easily?

Episode 2

Mariner and Jack are great in this episode. The final reveal of how Jack wasn't going to fall for her Hijinks like her previous commanders did was great, and I hope that gets us a more focused Mariner. The little creature was cute too. I wonder if that new guy in Engineering is the pilot of that ship blowing up the Klingon and Romulan ship. Glad that Rutherford got his promotion and him and Boimhler are roommates. I love the Bussard collector joke finally got put into an episode!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Although, the first episode will have a lot of Voyager references in it that you won't get.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the two eps. Gosh dang!

Ep1
I've actually read up on the Tuvix spelling thing, since I kept seeing something about Janeway killing someone before. If Billups T'ana was such a great engineer doctor, they should have done a Riker Boimler transporter clone and split up one of the copies.

I don't know any of the other references like the clowns and the flying virus things but Dr Chaotica seems awesome. Awesome for Boimler for stepping up and distracting him, haha.

T'lim spelling is cool but she wasn't in the second ep, boo!

Why was Rutherford calling Voyager kooky. Voyager eps are that kooky?

Who was Shaxs combined with? I hate Migglymo but the combination was cool.

Ep2
Moopsy is scary. Poor curator guy. Hopefully Ransom gets his regular smile back.

We have three new counterparts. T'lim with Tendi. Livik with Rutherford. Gary with... Boimler? So there probably a fourth person to foil up with Mariner.

I'm assuming the new mysterious threat is some reference I haven't encountered yet but the pattern being someone usurping their commanders soooo maybe the arc is the new Lower Decks counterparts usurping the current four? I dunno.

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Saw the first two episodes. Interested in seeing where this seasons plotline goes now that they all got promotions. Also uh.. Captain Dr. Frigleeman has certainly captured some peoples attentions.

Top Bottom