Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had a very productive day working on projects that will probably never produce results.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1659774028146.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
You know what would be an awesome crossover? The Guyver and McGuyver. An ultra-violent hero in alien armor that destroys the Zoanoids with explosives made from household objects.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Depends on what your watching. anything that pretends to be news? yes. VoDs of last years puppy bowl on animal planet? no. no your day will not be ruined itll actually be enriched.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Modern No Man's Sky feels like it scratches the same itch that Starfield is supposed to - based on trailers so far, only real difference seems to be Bethesda story/questing/setting and the ease of modding(presumably). Based on the timing and knowing how Oblivion was reworked after Todd saw LotR, I wonder if a large part of Starfield being the way it is is because Todd tried NMS at launch and went "We can do this better."

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I like how this entire board is barely alive because most of the userbase left after the site was down for like 3 months last year or whatever.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I come here for Transformers. With the tailend of IDW1 being either self-indulgent tripe or trojan horses for garbo Hasbro IP I don't give a shit about, the TV shows being targeted to younger audiences with shit toys, Generations devolving to G1 with knees, IDW2 being color-by-number generic TF and even unofficial toys reduced to either MP or Legends cartoon models, my interest in the brand has never been lower.

Shit, if I weren't attached to you weirdos for whatever reason, I probably wouldn't even be posting.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Well, this time last summer I was recovering from major surgery, as I've mentioned elsewhere, and taking advantage of the downtime to clean 30 gigabytes of accumulated junk mail out of my Yahoo! inbox, I discovered some notifications from this board. I followed the links to discover that the board was down.

So once it went up again, I rejoined.

But yeah, a look at my posts show that I've had a lot more to say about free Steam games than the Transformers brand of late. (I've tried to contribute to the Wiki but of late a lot of stuff gets auto-reverted. I don't think that there's any animus, but it happens enough times it dampens one's enthusiasm.)

Anyway, I missed the Botcon fiasco -- there was another one? (I wrote for a local fanzine about the whole "Sentinel Maximus being court-ordered to be shipped to your last known mailing address" business back in 2004....)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I've been talking more about TMNT, MotU and video games more than anything. The Transformers toys I buy are few and far between. The Transformers media I watch is even fewer and further between.

But the community is still here, even if it feels...shrunk.

Top Bottom