Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
As far as name-slap mindless action flicks go, it wasn't too crummy.

At least it didn't have hugging invincibility face cream.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Where's my remote?
Wha? Where's my remote? It was right hugging here?
WHERE THE HUG IS MY REMOTE?!?!

*finds remote on tv tray not 2 feet away from him*

What the hug is my life?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Modem? I always assumed he just drank so much coffee that he learned to vibrate data straight into the phone lines.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's a good system. It feels fascinatingly similar modern mobile operating systems in some ways, but beautifully blocky.

And it doesn't try to install Candy Crush behind my back.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Taskmgr_XjamSx0tJq.png

YES!!!!!!

Caldwin

Citizen
So something interesting has been happening. You know that stress dream where you're trying to get to a class you forgot about all semester but you can't get there for some reason (can't remember where it is, what it is, can't find your locker or your schedule, etc.).

Well, lately I've been having that dream and, like usual, I'll try to find it. But after a while I'll just go like "hug it. I'm done here." I just stop trying/caring.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I get that one a lot, but I don't play it much anymore. Want a walkthrough?

You will never find that schedule. Give up and ask someone for help instead. That forces the dream to come up with an answer. Now make it to class on time. If you're already late, if you stare at the clock you can rewind it. Now you can be in class on time.

I don't know what will happen for you, but for me if I make it to class on time the dream just crashes. It doesn't know what to do if you're in class on time, so it just gives up in confusion. You're not supposed to win.

Usually though I just leave and try to find a more interesting dream. The night is too short to waste time being in school again.

Caldwin

Citizen
I've actually found not caring to be pretty effective. I'm late for class, I have a test for a class I haven't attended for the entire semeste, I'm completely naked in a very public place...when I get to the place of "hug it, I don't care anymore," usually the dream ends right there. And if it doesn't...well...I no longer care.

Top Bottom