Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Who in the hug at Marvel greenlit an Agatha Harkness show instead of another doctor Strange or something? Sure, somebody whose only character traits are being dinosaur-old and off-screen babysitting the Fantastic Four’s kids (IIRC) is gonna sell those subscriptions

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
A couple years ago I marathoned all of the Mad Max films. They were...okay. Fury Road, while having the most metal guitar player to ever exist on or off film, just did jive with me compared to the other films (probably because that sure AF wasn't Mel Gibson).

Buuuut, after watching a Ninja Turtles 3-parter heavily inspired by Fury Road, I decided to go back and watch it again. I gotta say, without the baggage of the other films, Fury Road was actually pretty enjoyable. And that guitar guy is still hugging metal!

unluckiness

Citizen
Why does She Hulk remind me of green Michael Jackson
183C5DA1-11FC-47FB-A7C5-63A062A42708.jpeg
hee hee

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Well, if you've seen it, you know already, but here's a image of "Muzan Kibutsuji" as we see him in every opening credits sequence for the first season....
url(5).jpg

(Hee Hee intensfies)

unluckiness

Citizen
Tim Horton is a hockey player? Sure why not. We already have a chicken place named after a country western singer

unluckiness

Citizen
Youtube decided that I should know about the existence of tiktok pink sauce.

even before the health risks, why the hell would you want to make your food look like it could mutate turtles into ninjas or Majin Buu just took a dump on it.

Top Bottom