Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I didn't forget, Mayhem. I found it.

It's good.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I lost 5 pounds in one week! All it took was getting sick from a kidney infection/stones and completely losing my appetite!!! :rolleyes:

Still trying to get my gut back into balance, down almost 10 pounds now. I did need to lose weight but it sucks not wanting to eat even fave foods.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Bri'ish people watching my 600 Pound Life be like: Oh blimey mate only 600 quid to live on? They're bloody poor as all boglins aren't they?

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
These new bot comments shilling bitcoin or some investment scam are pretty weird. Would anybody really be convinced to hand cash over to some supposedly godly investment guru after seeing gushing praise comments made literally in a minute of each other in the comments section of a video about how Sonic Origins sucks? And 800% return in investments in 2 weeks lol. I guess it costs them nothing to spam random comments sections so if anybody bites, they make some money.

The fake names are also noticeably weird, as if whoever's doing it doesn't have the hang of first and last names, leading to characters like Susan Harriette, Peter Gabriel or Martin Robert.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I want to respond to scammers sometimes. I would just need to get a virtual machine to mimic this computer's performance somehow. The trouble is I doubt this thing's glitches could be replicated if I tried.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Sometimes I wonder if we should try to harness your power for good. Or at least for entertainment. But I feel like trying to direct it would diminish it somehow.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It is a force of nature. It can not be controlled. To even make the attempt is sheer madness.

So...shall we get started?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I would love to make a tech support scammer cry from frustration. And maybe infect their whole network with whatever this thing has.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just let me go over there and try to install something that is supposed to install itself and doesn't even give you the opportunity to do it wrong. They'll be doomed.

Top Bottom