Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I find Wendy’s cheaper but decent value and Burger King better but noticeably more expensive. Our big local chain has even cheaper but acceptable burgers and is literally everywhere. McDonald’s burgers are sort of a weird middle child that I’ll crave once every couple of months but not bother with otherwise.

Not to mention the high end burger places like Shake Shack, the independent restaurants or the slightly unusual but pretty good japanese burger chain.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The only reason why I go to McDonald's as often as I do (and it's not even really that often, I probably get something once every couple of weeks or so) is just because it's the closest fast food place to my house. It's literally right around the corner, like I'm pretty sure it's a 7-8 minute walk.

Meanwhile if I wanted to go to Wendy's or BK, that's like 40 minutes of walking to get to Wendy's cause it's like 2 miles away from my house and BK is about a mile away so that's like 20 minutes.

And I'm not gonna walk that damn far to get some fast food.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
the slightly unusual but pretty good japanese burger chain.
Moss Burger?

If any of you have a Smashburger nearby and haven't tried it yet, do so. The mushroom burger has too much umami flavor for me but TMM likes it. Really juicy and intense. They also have turkey burgers, veggie burgers, build-your-own, and the rosemary fries/tots are good too.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
1688300012444.png

Truffle mushroom swiss burger (straight from their website). Of course there's also a double patty version.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Moss Burger?

If any of you have a Smashburger nearby and haven't tried it yet, do so. The mushroom burger has too much umami flavor for me but TMM likes it. Really juicy and intense. They also have turkey burgers, veggie burgers, build-your-own, and the rosemary fries/tots are good too.
Yeah. Mos burger. Their patties aren't bad but they don't taste as meaty as you'd expect.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Neighbors finally got tired. It's quiet now.

49 minutes later: Scratch that. They had a good rest and now they're back at it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Huzzah! I turned on virtualization on my new computer. It took so long that I forgot why I wanted to do this in the first place.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Today I discovered that I haven't updated some of my PC's drivers since I quit playing World of Warcraft.

Over eight years ago.

Oops.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I've never played WoW, but it does make me curious...if you were to resubscribe now, do you think it would be recognizable as the same game you played back then?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If it isn't, that's what Classic is there for, since it's part of the same subscription. Overall though, probably, now that talent trees are back, biggest change left would be the dragonflying. Everything else from what I hear seems pretty much the same, just differing in degree.

Top Bottom