Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
IDK what you're trying to cancel but I feel that one law in California where services that allow you to sign up via the internet have to allow you cancel via the internet should be a nationwide law.

Or maybe simplify it a bit: whatever methods a service allows you to use to sign up, they have to allow you to use those same methods to cancel your service.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have abused that on a number of occasions. If you change your billing address to somewhere in California, sites will automatically give you the button to cancel.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I know it's a moot point since he's wearing armor but Doctor Doom's got the shortest miniskirt outside of like, dirty Japanese cartoons.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Should we prepare for Skynet or the Matrix? Either way I need to get a leather trench coat.
"...O kawaii koto."
581ee92139aaac34b6005505cef2421b.jpg

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
Lemme get this straight, Marvel. Your latest biggest bad, the dude who’s the tentpole for your next mega corporate crossover movie has showed up twice, is batting 0-2 and his superpower is having a bunch of savestates. Bold strategy.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Even better: if Twisted Toyfare Theater is archived anywhere, read through those and then see how serious a threat he seems.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Dude pulls up in Smurf facepaint wearing a green and purple bathrobe and thigh-highs. I couldn't take him seriously if I wanted to.
I appreciate that the Cinematic Universe team went a different way.

Look, I'm not going to jump on the we're bored-with-Marvel train, and I know I've got a bit of a fixed idea (see above), but someone needs to drive up to a certain weeby game-modder with a dump truck of money and negotiate some film rights to his idea yesterday.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Does anyone here speak snake? I'm trying to take care of my dad's snakes but they don't listen to me.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Snakes, don't you just usually feed them a rat every once and a while and they're happy?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been feeding them but they lunge at me every time. They are way more interested in me than in the rats.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
It's important to wash after handling any food items (and ideally, don't handle said food items directly). They don't readily distinguish between food and caregiver if the latter smells like the former.

unluckiness

Citizen
Had a ball python once. It ate snake sausages but you had to wiggle them around to trigger it to eat. Think they’re wired to go for scent+motion and figure out what to do after they strike.

Top Bottom