Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Get away for at least a day or two, if you can. See some new sights. Walk around somewhere nice. Try something new, like a cooking class or archery or something you might enjoy.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Therapists aren't just for depression. No one can tell you what to do with your life, but a licensed therapist can help you deal with what's happened and give you the tools to figure things out. But yes, definitely take a day or two first.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need to start that all-consuming creative project I've been wanting to do, if I can remember what it is.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I never did complete a pokedex. I was a speedrunner back then. I liked the journey but grinding bored me immediately.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why didn't you guys tell me how good real Poptarts are? I knew they were filled with sugar but I imagined the bulk of it would be like a cracker or something.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
They're okay in a pinch. Like if I need a snack and they're one of the few okayish things at the food kiosk at work, they're okay.

But yeah, like most food items with fruit filling, they've gotten more skimpy on the filling than they used to be.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Pop-Tarts are like Oreos in the sense that they're not the original version but everyone thinks they are to the point where people think the actual original is just a knock-off.

Toast'em Pop Ups are the original toaster pastry! Pop-Tarts are the knock-off!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out I was talking to a robot on the phone. They're getting better. They used to just ask you to repeat yourself until you say whatever answer lets them bulldoze through their script. Now they have branching options. It's pretty effective, but I figured out that I could make it go in a loop.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I just repeatedly demand 'Get me a person' over and over and then they'll get me a person.

It's never not worked.

Meanwhile my grandpa doesn't understand that it can't understand him, like if he has to call our car insurance or whatever cuz we still don't have our car fixed, he'll try and tell the recording about how he needs to speak to an agent because our car has been in the shop for over a month now and we haven't gotten any updates on if it's fixed or not yet.

Top Bottom