Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Honestly I feel like frozen meals get an unfair reputation because most people only look at the super cheap shit that cost like a couple bucks at the most. Like you can get really good quality ones if you just pay a bit more.

Like I will go to bat for every frozen chicken tikka masala I have ever had and I've made my own at home too, so it's not like I don't have any experience with non-frozen types.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Mostly it's the cheap crap like Hungry Man or Banquet that's not worth the box it comes in. But, you get what you pay for.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I will openly confess to liking the Banquet Mega Bowls/Mega Meals as an occasional trash frozen meal.

For me those are, like, the 'Oh I haven't had one of these in a while, let's grab a couple' type of things. They're not really part of my regular rotation.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
My assassin snails have long since eradicated the snails I bought them to eradicate but are somehow reproducing like nuts in my tank.

At least they’re pretty and I can sell them for a decent price considering they cost me next to nothing to maintain.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I'm impressed. This doesn't look too terrible as far as low-budget slashers go, despite the premise.

Top Bottom