Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wanted to set up an Atari gaming computer but I couldn't find the specific software I wanted.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I've been watching the UK version of Shark Tank, "Dragons' Den." It's alright I guess but the best part is that this Theo Pathitis guy's name gives the closed captions a seizure every time the narrator says it.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
NARRATOR: CoffeeHorse has seen a few Dragons Den clips, and he is not impressed.

I've seen a few Dragons Den clips and I'm not impressed. The thing about that show [LOUD WHINE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND DROWNS OUT ALL THE DIALOG] and the other thing about it is how they always [LOUD WHINE RETURNS] and I guess that's all I have to say about that.

NARRATOR: And that's all he has to say about that.

Thank you, narrator. I don't know how that would have been clear without you.

unluckiness

Citizen
I like how they only aircondition the half of the condemned loft the investors are sitting in so that the pitchers get all sweaty

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I find it interesting how some versions of the series use shark as the title animal, others use dragon, some use lion, and some don't even have an animal in their version's name at all.

Meanwhile the original Japanese series had tiger in the title.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
what a good day I watch 4 eps of DS9 I played Taimen Action and Genshin Impact and NFS Most Wanted where I just ran around the city in my Countach
AKA i did jack shit and it was epic jack shit

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I spent my entire day trying to get Missile Command working. I did manage to play it, but not well.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I saw the kill screen once in Pac-Man. I think it burned me out on the game, now I can barely clear one screen.

unluckiness

Citizen
I made the mistake of watching a couple Youtube videos on my phone and got a bunch of ads.

Holy shit, Fate Grand Order has male characters in it?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
NARRATOR: CoffeeHorse has seen a few Dragons Den clips, and he is not impressed.

I've seen a few Dragons Den clips and I'm not impressed. The thing about that show [LOUD WHINE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND DROWNS OUT ALL THE DIALOG] and the other thing about it is how they always [LOUD WHINE RETURNS] and I guess that's all I have to say about that.

NARRATOR: And that's all he has to say about that.

Thank you, narrator. I don't know how that would have been clear without you.

JASMINE IS AN ESPER. ALSO, THIS IS SEN'S THINKING POSE.

Top Bottom