Quotes

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"What is right and good? Ask a thousand souls and receive a thousand answers. I offer none. I am the watcher and the gaoler, not the judge."

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"You've been a champion of the krogan people, a friend to Clan Urdnot, and a sister to me. To every krogan born from this day forward, the name Shepard will mean Hero! Now let's go show 'em why!"

"I AM URDNOT WREX! AND THIS IS MY PLANET!"

Paladin

Citizen
Roads in the state of Michigan were in terrible shape due to weather and wear, but no are suffered more than the little town of Hell- a tourist trap that depended on traffic for income. The mayor of Hell began to research potential repairs for their roads. One interested party was a man named Thomas Goode, a chemist who had developed a unique new asphalt blend that would endure in hazardous conditions.

After seeing his product in action, the mayor said 'This is great stuff! But do you apply it all yourself? There's a lot of road here to cover."
"Oh, no" said Thomas- "I can sub-contract and get my wifes' family to help!" Thomas explained that he had married a woman named Mei Chin, the only daughter of a Chinese family that had settled in the state years ago. Her father, uncles and brothers all worked together in construction and general contracting- currently there were 10 family members working full time. Thomas Goode made several calls and the Chin boys got to work immediately.

Several weeks later the work was finished, with the roads looking better than ever. The mayor of Hell called a press conference to announce the projects' completion.

"Today," said the mayor "I can proudly say that the roads to Hell are paved with Goode and Ten Chins!"

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"That phone call was pretty damning stuff. How'd you get it?
"It involved the weapon's biometric data, salarian intelligence, and a hanar prostitute with camera implants."
"....Really?"
"No, but the truth is boring."

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
"That phone call was pretty damning stuff. How'd you get it?
"It involved the weapon's biometric data, salarian intelligence, and a hanar prostitute with camera implants."
"....Really?"
"No, but the truth is boring."
I don't remember that from the game. Was it from one of the novels? Now I'm picturing a hanar prostitute. It's not a pretty sight.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
From the Citadel DLC in 3, while they're trying to track down the mercs that attacked Shepard in the sushi restaurant. In between everyone else ribbing Shep for falling through the fish tank.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"I have a question. At any given point in history, there are doomsday cults. Such as yourselves. For a thousand years, your kind has striven for and preached an end of times that will never be."
"Your question?""
"My question is: What's it like to be as stupid as you are ugly?"

Caldwin

Citizen
I remember you quoted that on the old boards. Nice to be able to like it again.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying."

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"I am alone. I look at the heavens and think them empty. And if not empty, I find the idea of worshiping whatever dwells there obscene."
"But why do you continue?"
"It doesn't change what is right. If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers.....let us make good."

Caldwin

Citizen
You still refuse to ACCEPT...my godhood? KEEP your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to PRAY to Him! For I beheld Satan as he FELL FROM HEAVEN!...LIKE LIIIIIIGHTNIIIIIING!!!

I was hoping to face Guile personally on the battlefield, one gentleman warrior to another, in respectful combat. Then I would snap his spine.

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

The road not taken. But why? Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is to create the perfect genetic soldier! Not for power, not for evil, but for good. Carlos Blanka will be the first of many – they shall march out of my laboratory and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation, until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And then peace will reign, and the world, and all humanity, shall bow to me in humble gratitude.

Quick, change the channel!

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
SCP-1281: "This is our harbinger. It brings good tidings.

"We will be dead when it reaches you. Our planet is dying. We do not have time to save ourselves. We only have time to ready ourselves, and to send a message.

"We have seen the signals from those who came before us. They were different, and we still don't really understand them. But if there were those who came before, there may be those who come after. It is in this hope that our harbingers travel.

"One has found you and learned your language so it can relay this message. Please listen.

"The galaxy is dark, and empty, and cold. It spins inevitably toward death. You will die too, one day. Perhaps you will have longer than we have. We hope so. But one day you too must vanish.

"Before that time comes, you must light the darkness. You must make the night less empty. We are all small, and the universe is vast. But a universe with voices saying "I am here" is far greater than a universe silent. One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.

"We waited too long. Our voice is gone to echoes. Find others while there is still time. Make a chorus.

"And if this finds you too late, and your time is also passing, please send this message on, so the next voice can speak against the darkness."

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"You get distracted too easily. Too busy listening to the voices in your head."
They're called thoughts. Let me know if you ever have one - although you'll probably try an' shoot it out your brain."
"....."
"That's where thoughts live."
"Yes. Like squirrels."
"Erm......yeeaah....."

Caldwin

Citizen
You're going to help me?

Well why wouldn't I help you?

Because of what I just did. I just...

You betrayed me. You betrayed my trust. You betrayed our friendship. You betrayed everything that I ever stood for. YOU LET ME DOWN!

Then why are you helping me?

Why? Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference?

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"Liliana, you're two centuries older than me. Exactly which of us is supposed to be the responsible one?"
"Let me tell you a secret. There doesn't have to be a responsible one."

Top Bottom