Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Guess who's getting a crossover? Hint: He comes up from the depths, thirty stories high...

GODZILLA!
pZzwBoY32v7uNfNUbb3BGP.jpg

n4KwznRCmWmmNWeNTgkCpP.jpg

I'm kind of hoping they have Godzilla morph like they had the TMNT do in that crossover. Or have Rita give him a even bigger, more monstrous form somehow. One of the two.

Last edited:

spikeriley

Citizen
Breathing fire! His head in the sky!
Godzilla! (x3)
And thankfully, this crossover will be Godzooky-free.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen

Tony Porter said:
For Rita Repulsa, I went back to MMPR themes, BFTG themes, and even her Sentai counterpart's themes to come up with something fun, villainous, and Grid Worthy. I like to give myself a challenge of puzzle to not only combine all the elements, but to flex them in fun exciting ways. That was the target anyways, and I hope you dig it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Linkara has completed his re-edited/re-recorded for YouTube versions of his Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Rescue videos, complete with a few small additions to things he said in his original non-YouTube versions from all those years ago:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So was thinking about where I want to go with my Lightning collection figures from here onward. Getting to SPD, I thought even though we have the Shadow Ranger figure, I would love to see Doggy get an unmorphed figure as well. Heck the entire Ranger team having their out of morph uniforms would lend well to a full set there too.
What non Ranger figures would you guys like to see happen?

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
My son has wanted a Scrozzle figure since we watched Beast Morphers.

-ZacWilliam, yes I explained that it's probably not something to hold your breath for...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Wait, they didn't make a figure of Scrozzle in the normal Beast Morphers line? That's odd.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well I’m ready to dream up a new Ranger Team…. But what kind of theme hasn’t been done before?

2285B191-27CA-4C3C-A7FB-407D08A9DBA3.jpeg

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Bugs/Insects/Kamen Rider homages/Beetleborg ripoffs.

The Periodic Table of the Elements. They can be different elements, and combine attacks to create new "compound" attacks.

A Rock Band. They can play their own power up music.

A completely underwater theme, where everyone is different sea creatures.

Math. One could be based on Addition, another could be Subtraction, etc

Future Animals. We've had Dinosaurs and Prehistoric beasts, but not theoretical future animals, like in The Future is Wild or After Man.

Toys. Like classic toys. Like paddle balls, tops, jacks, etc.

Ancient Egypt.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Bugs/Insects/Kamen Rider homages/Beetleborg ripoffs.
The Thunder Rangers from Ninja Storm were bug themed. Same with the Gold and Silver Rangers from Beast Morphers.

Ancient Egypt.
Zeo's zords were monument-themed, with both a sphinx and a pyramid. The Zeo Rangers themselves also had Egyptian-styled circuitry collars on their torsos, while the Gold Ranger's armor is based on that of a pharaoh.

Top Bottom