Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Think that was supposed to say PotP Stascream instead of Stars Team. I was pretty confused as well.
batman-i-see.gif

Vexwing

Not dead
Citizen
Yeah, a new LioKaiser definitely topped my list for what I'd want to see out of HasLab. I kind of feel the next one is going to be them revisiting something that has already been done before. Like, I could see a HasLab Metroplex, but like Unicron, I probably wouldn't support it because I don't actually want toys that damn big; I'm running out of display space for Titans as-is.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Honestly, if I would have known the staying power of legends scale, I would have shifted most of my collection to that size when it came out. Would be much easier to house a legends collection than a Generations scale collection.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Honestly, if I would have known the staying power of legends scale, I would have shifted most of my collection to that size when it came out. Would be much easier to house a legends collection than a Generations scale collection.
And cheaper/arguably better too.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I wouldn't want them to be the ONLY options, but I do absolutely love having tinier versions of characters. The Core Class figures of the larger G1 bots have scaled very nicely with the old Legends of Cybertron figures. I'd love it if they would bring back that LoC scale for smaller characters to keep up that same relative scale. It doesn't have to be perfect, by any means, but the "Core" Bumblebee mold, for instance, is way too big.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have two main issues with Tripredacus: one, the transparent plastic bits are brittle and impossible to avoid breaking. Two, he has always looked to me like a mutant demon version of Krusty the Clown.
Your last comment is why I sold mine many years ago.

CrockAlley

Citizen
I wouldn't want them to be the ONLY options, but I do absolutely love having tinier versions of characters. The Core Class figures of the larger G1 bots have scaled very nicely with the old Legends of Cybertron figures. I'd love it if they would bring back that LoC scale for smaller characters to keep up that same relative scale. It doesn't have to be perfect, by any means, but the "Core" Bumblebee mold, for instance, is way too big.
Like that one movie toy line that had the Cyberverse sub line, with larger Commander class and smaller Legion class. I dearly wish they’d do more Legion class to go with Core. I like the little Autobot cars lined up with Core Ironhide and the Dionobots.

Top Bottom