Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
IMG20230904180530717.jpg

IMG20230904181356387.jpg

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
See I just got mine at a toy store up in Massachusetts like two years ago and only took them off their cardbacks today because I figured two years is long enough to wait before opening them lol.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Re: Nacelle - LOL!! But mine was CLEAN!!!😭💀
I know someone who got a Legacy Armada Prime with some of that white stuff on it, so it seems more like a problem with injector fluid at the factory than anything fungus-related. 'cause there'd have to be a public health crisis at that factory if the plastic toys are covered in mold.

Re: headcanon - I have no idea wtf is going on re: the CSS Sentinel Prime, but whatever it is, I need more of it please.
The CSS Sentinel Prime sticker was from the ToyHax set for TR Sentinel Prime. I love goofy stuff like that. It's so G2.
It's sort of an idea that plays with a few elements from across continuity? Sentinel Prime is a Headmaster ala IDW1 and, just like he provided sanctuary for the A'ovan in IDW2, his pre-War Autobots are helping with White Leo's fight on Planet Beast. White Leo, Platinum Tiger, and Hedgehog volunteered to be augmented with Cybertronian tech, with the "Monsterbots" being Transtectors for them to interact with to help fight off Decepticon exploitation.

Vexwing

Not dead
Citizen
Some are even starting to doubt and question Walky's claim about that.
Walky is usually a fairly smart guy, but he's wrong on this one. I work with factories producing plastic products in China professionally; excess mold release can look like a milky white film on areas of plastic; its residue is never fibrous. We also discovered a mold issue recently on a product that affected both cardboard and select plastic components and it looked much like the pics of Nacelle that I've seen.

It's rare, but it is an issue that can pop up on occasion even from some of the best factories, unfortunately. Humidity is a helluva thing to try and combat in a factory and with the amount of materials coming and going all the time it's a fool's errand to attempt factory-wide air filtration. We made the call recently to start including silica gel desiccant packs in everything as a precaution.

Top Bottom