Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Got the nose sorted and found theses awesome Decepticon stickers making her look very unique and official
100_4717.JPG

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Wheeljack "All I need now is, the gimzo and then I can do my best human impression!!"

Ratchet "I get the feeling I'll regret letting you do that impression when the moment comes!"

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am seriously liking how those Voyagers look together. I've never liked the scaling of the Deluxe Elitas (Netflix WFC, Legacy) with this contemporaneous Voyager Optimus, for much the same reason as I don't like Masterpiece Autobots generally being waist height to Optimus.

But this looks wonderful.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I am seriously liking how those Voyagers look together. I've never liked the scaling of the Deluxe Elitas (Netflix WFC, Legacy) with this contemporaneous Voyager Optimus, for much the same reason as I don't like Masterpiece Autobots generally being waist height to Optimus.

But this looks wonderful.
I like the idea of Elita and Optimus being equals as much as possible, and the PotP Elita gives her the height to convey that.
Also the jet mode makes it as if the sky is her domain as compared to the ground for Optimus, another nice bit of pairing equal concepts.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I have a bit of a headcannon for POTP Elita 1, after her appearance in G1 cartoon, she and the other fembots stumble upon one of Shockwave's abandoned experments and find a combiner torso unused, just a sparkless shell and decide to take a risk by adopting that body as Shockwave's original intent was to create a seeker combiner, yet energon reserves ran low and he left the experiement unfinished with the intent of coming back later on when the reserves were plentful once more, so Elita 1 adopts that body as her own, so that she can go toe to toe with the seekers that never left Cybertron and the other fembots incooperate combiner tech into their bodies

Top Bottom