Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
some of today's haul

va1cWsh.jpg

w5fvudM.jpg

1pvavw4.jpg

Tidalwave, is that you?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's better.

Man, the shade of purple is entirely off from the Action Master, but that Banzai-tron is still one of the most gorgeous things the Club ever made. I just wish the mold had been even 25% less shellforrmery.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
It's better.

Man, the shade of purple is entirely off from the Action Master, but that Banzai-tron is still one of the most gorgeous things the Club ever made. I just wish the mold had been even 25% less shellforrmery.
I refuse to believe Mirage was ever THAT big a shelf warmer in either of its decos. All I remember of the Energon days were the Ironhides.

Just...so many...so many...
giphy.gif

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man, the bike mode (and the size, a bit) has always kept me from going in on that Iguanus, but the robot mode seems so worthwhile.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Man, the bike mode (and the size, a bit) has always kept me from going in on that Iguanus, but the robot mode seems so worthwhile.
I really want all the Pretenders, so I've reluctantly bought all of the modern releases, even though I want ACTUAL Pretenders. Why hasn't a 3P company made, say, Bludgeon at least, is a mystery.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It totally is. And honestly, the bike mode is at least as good if not better than his G1 bike mode, and this is coming from someone that remembers G1 Iguanas through some very rosy nostalgia colored glasses.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It totally is. And honestly, the bike mode is at least as good if not better than his G1 bike mode, and this is coming from someone that remembers G1 Iguanas through some very rosy nostalgia colored glasses.
I did google some side by sides and yeah, I don't disagree. I just can't unsee the "pushing an exercise wheel" bit.

Maybe I'll just never use the altmode.

Top Bottom